Ratings for Dr. John R. Sutherland

I saw more than a dozen doctors over 10 years before Dr. Sutherland was finally able to diagnose my severe endometriosis correctly. I believe that if it wasn't for him, I might not have my son today. Who knows how bad my disease would have gotten before it ended my ability to have children. He's fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Horrible condensending mds and staff make you feel like you don't exist as a human being 100% will be changing my doctor

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I have been going here for over 15 years. They have always been great. Dr.S. is so warm & kind. He answered all my questions and he took his time with me. I have also seen almost all the other drs, nps & midwives and they have all been the same way- very warm and kind.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

I have been a patient for over 15yrs and have referred many family members and friends to him. I find him to be extremly knowledgeable, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

I felt that this office was not on top of things the way they should be. Office didn't contact me for two weeks after a test to tell me I had a UTI.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

Dr. John R. Sutherland's Credentials

• Univ Di Palermo, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Palermo, Italy (Grad. 1983)

Equitable