You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Zenobia Moodley

I just had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Moodley. What a wonderful Doctor! I wish she had room for new patients. Looking for a family Dr. and I think she would be a great one!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I am very happy with my doctor...Both my daughter and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Z. Moodley. I don't see any problem with her logic in providing up-to-date information. Highly respectable and well mannered. In areas of improvement would be on one selective member of the staff at the front desk. I travel out of the area to come see her.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

where can i find her?email catherinesedore@gmail.com

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

She is a great family doctor - very considerate and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Super thorough, patient kind doctor. Love seeing her as my family Dr??

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr Moodley runs her office on time! This is very much a rare thing and so appreciated. She is also very meticulous in her exams. She goes above and beyond. I am very happy being her patient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I've met with dr. moodley a few times now. She seems very kind and sweet. I wasn't too impressed with the staff as they didn't seem to know what to do when I asked them for something that the dr. told me to ask them. I also didn't like the fact that when I asked her a medical question she had to go into her computer to look up information about it. I know that they have to know a lot of stuff but it is a bit dis concerning when they have to look it up in a computer. (I can do that at home too!) Otherwise I like the fact that I have a female dr. and she seems kind

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr.Moodley is very warm - she never makes you feel rushed and is always happy to answer any questions you may have. If she doesn't know the answer she will take the time to look it up while you wait. You usually only have to wait 10-15 minutes which isn't too bad nowadays.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Moodley was very helpful. She is always on time. Her staff are polite and discrete when it comes to addressing issues. She was willing to schedule me between other appointments when I had an emergency and needed to see someone. She is very easy to talk to about things. She understands the line of work that I am in and has offered solutions beyond the typical medications. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Zenobia Moodley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Moodley. What a wonderful Doctor! I wish she had room for new patients. Looking for a family Dr. and I think she would be..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She's always on time, respectful and genuinely caring. I have always been very satisfied with my experiences with this professional."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with my doctor...Both my daughter and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Z. Moodley. I don't see any problem with her logic in providing up-to-dat..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "where can i find her?email catherinesedore@gmail.com"

October 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She is a great family doctor - very considerate and understanding. "

July 16, 2015