Ratings for Dr. Zenobia Moodley

Knowledgable carring family docto...always on time....excellant service.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

very good doctor, very patient with me, I have a lot of stress and mood problems after car accidents, she's very helpful, and referred me to exams and specialists I need, lucky to have her as family doctor. seen a couple of specialists recently, no one is as caring and patient as her. Her husband is also a very good doctor as I saw him before in a walk in clinic, such a nice couple.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Went in for an appoinment very nervous today. Dr Moodley took her time making me feel as comfortable as she good. I never feel rushed when I see her and am always made to feel that I can ask as many questions as I need to.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr Moodley today....She is a very caring, sweet person with a lovely personality....I am extremely happy and lucky to have her as my new doctor...thank you Dr Moodley for your compassionate care, taking so much time with me and for accepting me as your new patient!! Staff was very nice and helpful as well Diane D.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

She is a good doctor knows her profession I have no Complaints

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Zenobia is friendly and kind. She is very helpful with referrals. I'm a complicated aging patient and she knows her limit and does her best to help me find answers. Very highly recommended. Staff works hard but could be a little warmer.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I just had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Moodley. What a wonderful Doctor! I wish she had room for new patients. Looking for a family Dr. and I think she would be a great one!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

She's always on time, respectful and genuinely caring. I have always been very satisfied with my experiences with this professional.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I am very happy with my doctor...Both my daughter and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Z. Moodley. I don't see any problem with her logic in providing up-to-date information. Highly respectable and well mannered. In areas of improvement would be on one selective member of the staff at the front desk. I travel out of the area to come see her.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

where can i find her?email catherinesedore@gmail.com

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015