Ratings for Dr. Zenobia Moodley

I had my first visit with Dr Moodley today....She is a very caring, sweet person with a lovely personality....I am extremely happy and lucky to have her as my new doctor...thank you Dr Moodley for your compassionate care, taking so much time with me and for accepting me as your new patient!! Staff was very nice and helpful as well Diane D.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

She is a good doctor knows her profession I have no Complaints

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Zenobia is friendly and kind. She is very helpful with referrals. I'm a complicated aging patient and she knows her limit and does her best to help me find answers. Very highly recommended. Staff works hard but could be a little warmer.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I just had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Moodley. What a wonderful Doctor! I wish she had room for new patients. Looking for a family Dr. and I think she would be a great one!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

She's always on time, respectful and genuinely caring. I have always been very satisfied with my experiences with this professional.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I am very happy with my doctor...Both my daughter and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Z. Moodley. I don't see any problem with her logic in providing up-to-date information. Highly respectable and well mannered. In areas of improvement would be on one selective member of the staff at the front desk. I travel out of the area to come see her.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

where can i find her?email catherinesedore@gmail.com

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

She is a great family doctor - very considerate and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Super thorough, patient kind doctor. Love seeing her as my family Dr??

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr Moodley runs her office on time! This is very much a rare thing and so appreciated. She is also very meticulous in her exams. She goes above and beyond. I am very happy being her patient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014