Ratings for Dr. Vanessa Rodriguez

Been seeing Dr. Rodriguez 4 years she is one of the best endo's I've seen she is knowledgeable and u can relate to her because she also is a Type 1 diabetic. Love her staff they are very caring just like the doctorđź’•

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Rodriguez was very thorough and explained everything necessary for my thyroid condition. She is totally informative and attentive to her patient. I have been her patient for about a year & am very pleased so far.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I just started seeing her but so far I think she is very educated on thyroid disorders. She answers questions, explains and has good bedside manners. When I had a question about a week after my appointment the office took down my information and the doctor personally called me back about an hour or so later. Happy so far.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Dr. Rodriguez is thorough and takes the time to explain in simple words all about my condition. Habla español también.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Vanessa Rodriguez's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company