Ratings for Dr. Lynn Bartl

This was the first time that I met Dr. Bartl. She was familiar with what had already been done regarding my treatment. She explained the MRI, and noted areas that further testing would give her needed information for recommending the right type of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Bartl and everyone I have ever dealt with have been exceptionally helpful, Friendly, informative and treated me with the utmost respect. Dr. Bartl listens to and addresses all my concerns. I have and will continue to recommend her to Family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

The staff is always friendly and helpful. I did not wait long for my appointment, and once in the waiting room, I was seen in a timely fashion. The procedure and choices were explained clearly, along with the next course of action. I have a lot of trust with my surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

My experiences with Dr. Bartl and her staff have been excellent, both now and over the years. As much as can be expected, function returned and pain went away or has significantly been reduced. I fully recommend her

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr, Bartl made everything go smoothly. She was very caring about the pain I was going through. She got me in although she was booked out. She still took the time to talk to before and after the surgery. I was nervous but I knew she would do a good job from other friends advice.Her staff was a dream, very friendly and caring. Always explaining what was go to happen next.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Amanda & Dr. Bartl are very personable and eager to answer all my questions. Reception staff were full of smiles!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I arrived on time. After a short wait, I was called back. Dr. Bartl's Nurse was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Bartl came in, listened to me, checked me and sent me for proper testing. As usual, Dr. Bartl was very friendly, listened to what I had to say and made sure I understood everything she explained.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Everyone involved in my treatment was professional and helpful, starting with my initial doctor appointment, through the day of my surgery. Every concern I had was addressed, and I felt each person really listened to me. I'm pleased with the outcome, and highly recommend Dr. Lynn Bartl and staff.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

My situation required immediate surgery the day after my diagnosis. My doctor visited in the hospital the day after the procedure and I had relatively few complications throughout the healing process. I feel like quickly identifying the problem and treating improved my prospects for recovery and I'm happy to say I'm doing much better.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Everything went very smoothly the day of my surgery with everything - the nurses, doctors, and all procedures went as planned. I have zero complaints. Dr. Bartl is great - very straightforward and professional in answering questions and doesn’t waste your time. Her customer care coordinator Michael is very helpful and organized. I’m on the road to recovery!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Lynn Bartl's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.