Ratings for Dr. Tara Price

5+ stars! She is patient, genuine and gives me the time I need in each session to make sure I'm fixed up. She takes the time to understand what my body is going through, explains it to me & gives me exercises & stretches to do on my own to help in my recovery. I have recommended Tara & this whole team of experts to many people & will continue to do so. From chiropractic to massage to their personal training programs, this team will take the most excellent care of you! Can't say enough about them!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Dr. Tara is very knowledgeable, friendly and is sincerely interested in my improvement. After a few weeks of working with her, I felt the benefits of the treatment and the pain in my neck and shoulder began to decrease. The clinic itself is very nice and clean, and the staff are very friendly. Overall, I really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Tara and Price clinic and would highly recommend it to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr. Tara is amazing. She is friendly and so easy to talk to. The treatment she has given me on my back, neck and shoulders has done wonders. I am moving easier and I find my posture has been better while sitting at my desk. She is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain what she is doing.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

I started to see Dr. Tara after I was referred to her by a friend. She has always been on time and very helpful with all questions and concerns. The treatments she provides and the exercises for at home really seem to help my back pain. I have made great progress with the help of her treatments and advice. Dr. Tara genuinely cares for each and every one of her patients and I would recommend her to anyone. Overall a great expereince!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I started to see Dr. Tara after I was recommended by a good friend. My experience has been amazing, everyone is friendly and welcoming in the office, especially Dr. Tara who truly cares for her patients. I was going initially for my back but realized she was able to help me significantly with my jaw pain. I definitely recommend visiting Dr. Tara to anyone, great experience!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Tara is very knowledgeable, professional & friendly. I love the approach to the treatments and how she also gives you exercises you can do at home to help. Would definitely recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I starting seeing Dr. Tara Price for chiropractic in November, after a referral from a friend - she is very approachable and friendly, and has some great suggestions for ongoing health improvements. She is helpful, knowledgeable and professional, and I am a happy client.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I’ve had such a great experience with everyone I’ve met here. The knowledge and empathy they have is amazing. I love their strategies and the way they go about treatments. I would recommend Price Chiropractic to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I knew Tara and her husband many years ago I was impressed then and more so now. Upbeat, helpful and complimentary. What a lovely person! Thank you Tara for helping me get my body back in shape! Your the tops! :-}. Valerie palmer

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Tara Price has treated my son for the past 2 1/2 years. We brought him in to see her limping from muscle pain in his leg, two days later he was fully running again with no concerns. We continue to see Dr. Tara for preventative treatment and overall well being.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Tara Price's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients