Dr. Daniel Kim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Kim

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for several years, and have been consistently impressed not only with his expertise and the quality of his dentistry, but also with his support staff. This is a practice that truly cares about the overall experience of each and every patient who walks through the door. I recently dealt with a very complex dental issue for which I consulted with many dental specialists. Dr. Kim was the only dentist who accurately diagnosed my issue, which prompted me to write this review. In a city that seems saturated with dentists, Dr. Kim really stands out.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

One of the worst cleaning experiences in my life! I came 15 min early for my cleaning appointment and waited 25 min. The hygienist, Malice butchered my mouth for about 25-30 min with metal scale. It was painful, I swallowed blood and plaque residue several times. She did not polish teeth or applied fluoride. The next two days I spent swishing warm salt+baking soda water to stop bleeding and calm down inflammation in my gums.

Submitted January 20, 2019

Excellent work done by a very professional dentist. Thx Dr. Kim!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

They were very accommodating and helpful fitting me in on short notice. I had an awesome experience as everyone was very friendly and answered all my questions. Quick and painless! Will be going back to Dr.Kim for any other dental work in the future.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Outstanding staff from front reception to the hygienist! Very welcoming and the most education I’ve received regarding mouth health from both the hygienist and the dentist. Dr. Kim is kind, down to earth, and knowledgeable. It’s always hard moving cities and finding new health care professionals you can trust. I am so thankful I found Dr. Kim and his staff! I highly recommend you make Dr. Kim your dentist.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I'll try to keep this short, but my experience with this office has been so helpful in getting over my fear of dentists and needles. I switched to Dr. Kim because my previous dentist wasn't finding any cause of my tooth aches (after many visits). Dr. Kim found the problem in the first visit, I was quickly booked for treatment, and finally I am pain free. I can't thank him enough! Since then I've also had two root canals with him and both have been night and day compared to my past experiences with dental work. He's very calm and takes his time explaining the procedures and always makes sure that he's answered all my questions. His staff have been great, Sarita in particular has been really helpful in navigating my insurance. Her and Kelly are always so pleasant when I come in. His hygienists are great too, Dagan has been really sensitive to my needle fear and super gentle. I really appreciate that he takes the time to explain my xrays. Carmen did my cleaning and was really informative about my unique brushing habits. My teeth are in the best health they've been in my whole life and I'm so thankful to this team! I can't recommend them enough.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Yes!!! Thanks for the care. So friendly and helped me out with my limited funds situation

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Very helpful staff, great dentist and no pressure to fix my crooked smile..

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Beautiful practice, calm dentist, it was a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Got me out of pain!! Dr. Kim did a root canal and I am so grateful to be out of pain. It was immediate relief after the process. Great staff, nice office too.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Daniel Kim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Champ Va