Ratings for Dr. Daniel Kim

What a beautiful clinic, the elevator opens to it, that was cool and unexpected. Dr. Kim was very easy to talk to and my hygienist, can't remember her name, was so gentle. I look forward to going back.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I had an implant done by Dr. Kim and his assistants and it was a very positive experience, from start to finish.amber helped me understand my insurance and I was not nervous at all going into the chair. The background classical music was relaxing and the overall atmosphere made me feel calm. I appreciate the fine people at mission creek.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

As a patient, I kind of like hearing the friendly banter between the dentist and assistants, it shows s healthy work environment. To each, her/his own.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Been going to Dr. Kim for a few years & while I think he's a good dentist he spreads himself way too thin and allows his assistants to do work they really shouldn't be doing (& they are terrible). They are all also quite unprofessional while working on your teeth & have personal conversations with each other. I find Dr. Kim rather aloof in his approach & the assistants very rough (almost sadistic when he leaves the office). After each appointment I consider whether I should return. Also Sarita at the front while generally polite has an air of superiority when speaking & makes you feel like she's judging & talking down when discussing appointments & especially payment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Top notch dental clinic and dentist! My wife and I couldn't have found a better office after moving here from Calgary.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

This is such a great office! I had no insurance, they made sure my options were something I could afford. I will be bringing my girlfriend here!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

I actually enjoy going to Mission Creek Dental, great staff, inviting decor and an honest and gentle dentist! Too bad though that the new building next door obstructs part of the view..

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for several years, and have been consistently impressed not only with his expertise and the quality of his dentistry, but also with his support staff. This is a practice that truly cares about the overall experience of each and every patient who walks through the door. I recently dealt with a very complex dental issue for which I consulted with many dental specialists. Dr. Kim was the only dentist who accurately diagnosed my issue, which prompted me to write this review. In a city that seems saturated with dentists, Dr. Kim really stands out.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

One of the worst cleaning experiences in my life! I came 15 min early for my cleaning appointment and waited 25 min. The hygienist, Malice butchered my mouth for about 25-30 min with metal scale. It was painful, I swallowed blood and plaque residue several times. She did not polish teeth or applied fluoride. The next two days I spent swishing warm salt+baking soda water to stop bleeding and calm down inflammation in my gums.

Submitted January 20, 2019

Excellent work done by a very professional dentist. Thx Dr. Kim!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Daniel Kim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients