Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

There are no words to convey the degree of respect I have for Dr. Pirani. He is everything I could hope for in a surgeon. He has a wonderful personality that always put me at ease at each visit and on the day of my surgery. The clinic runs like clockwork and all staff demonstrate an incredible degree of professionalism and care. I had two surgical procedures and some Botox and fillers. I am so pleased with my results. I have never felt so confident in my appearance. All aspects of my aftercare were outstanding. Dr. Pirani truly cares about his patients. Thank you so much Dr. Pirani and staff for making this such a positive first-time experience for me. There isn’t one thing you could have done to improve my experience or confidence in recommending you to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

This was an excellent experience. Dr. Pirani was very efficient and imparted the knowledge necessary for post operative care. If required I would see Dr. Pirani again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Great experience with Dr Asif. Has a great sense of humor and was always providing advice. Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Thank you for the excellent job you did on my ear . It was painless . I had the skin graft as well and never felt a thing and it all healed.without any discomfort. Thanks ever so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

First class experience with Dr Pirani and Cathy his nurse. Surgery went without a hitch and minimal discomfort.
Excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Dr. Asif A. Pirani is not only a great Doctor he is a gentleman. My complete experience with him was exceptional and the procedure he did for me was Quick, with little discomfort and the results were good. Thank you Dr. Pirani.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Pirani is professional, friendly and has excellent bedside manners. Explained everything about the procedure and after care. Love that he has a sense of humour and completely put me at ease before the surgery. Huge plus that he was on time for both my appointments. Thank you Dr. Pirani!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I have not had a procedure with this Doctor but want to rate him on the appointment I had because I was most impressed by his utmost professionalism and honesty, a rare trait in this sector. I went to see Dr. Pirani about a specific procedure and instead of trying to sell me his services as other plastic surgeons have done, following a chat about some previous work I have had done that may need to be addressed, he advised me to go to see another PS who is specialized in that area. Following this discussion, Dr. Pirani suggested I not undergo another procedure I inquired about, as he deemed it unnecessary and potentially disfiguring for someone as young as myself. For yet another procedure which he and I agreed could be beneficial, he did not force me into considering it hastily, but rather recommended I rectify and investigate some minor health issues I have been having, prior to taking the plunge. Such candid conduct from a PS is most refreshing and suggests that Dr. Pirani is a trustworthy, knowledgeable and thorough Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2821091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Pirani was very professional and knowledgeable. Good conversation and explanation of what he was doing and what to expect. Answered all my questions in a way I could easily understand. Great job with no complications for a required procedure. Best thing- he was also on time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

The surgery was painless, my appointment was on time,professional and is healing well. Thank you Doctor Pirani

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811655].votes_count ]]