Ratings for Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Truly exceptional Doctor. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pirani for the first time last week and have never been this satisfied with my results! I've had fillers done previously at a few clinics and always felt that my cheeks were never symmetrical. I eventually assumed nothing could be done and resigned to my crooked smiled. Then I met the artist that is Dr. Pirani and am amazed he was able to create such beautiful balance. Not only were the results amazing, but the experience was highly enjoyable as he took all the time to answer my questions and was so attentive, I genuinely felt I was chatting with an old friend. Dr. Pirani is a gem in our concrete city and I feel fortunate to have discovered him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have had three surgeries by Dr. Pirani and on each occasion he was very thorough, outlined the procedure in easy to understand language (not Doctor speak) as well as explaining the pros and cons of the surgey before proceeding. I would recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Pirani is truly outstanding. My experience was professional from start to finish. First, I need to first state that Naushin the receptionist went above and beyond to schedule me for an appointment. She was friendly and personable and I appreciate the efforts that she made to schedule my consultation. Truly amazing! This meant a lot and proved that I had chosen the right doctor. Dr. Pirani was honest with me about the procedure and how it would impact me. His expertise helped me to make the right decision. I look forward to my future procedure and know that I have made the right choice.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

The staff in Barrie are fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. My appointments always started on time, and my surgeries were always as painless as they could be! Dr. Pirani is a good listener and has good bedside manner!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Great experience. Dr. Pirani does exceptional work. Couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Pirani and his staff for making a potentially scary removal of moles procedure easy, on time and with caring. WELL done!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My experience with Dr. Pirani was exceptional. He was responsible for removing a chunk of my back skin as it was a potential for skin cancer. Having never experienced this before I was nervous and anxious but he worked with me on making sure everything went smoothly and I was kept in the loop on everything that was being done - so I felt comfortable.. He was knowledgeable, patient, and in general a very nice individual. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Surgery is never an enjoyable experience but I found Dr. Pirani to be very thorough and thoughtful in his explanation of the surgical process and post-surgical expectations. He minimized the stress and anxiety related with the surgery experience as well. Also, Dr. Pirani was very punctual with my appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Pirani should you be so unfortunate to require plastic surgery but you are looking for a very skilled and considerate surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I went for a consultation with Dr. Pirani a few months ago, looking to get some minor cosmetic surgery on my chin. Dr. Pirani was very thorough, wanting me to get an X-ray, ultrasound, and MRI done of my chin area to make sure he had a clear understanding of what the surgery would involve. Once he received my test results, he called me the same day, notifying me that the MRI showed nothing out of the ordinary in my chin area. However, they had found a mass in a nearby area that was visible in the MRI. Dr. Pirani urged me to hold off on the chin operation and consult a specialist immediately, going so far as to actually referring and scheduling an appointment with a specialist he knew so I could be seen quickly. He even made the extra effort of calling me outside of working hours to see if I was doing alright after receiving this quite shocking news. Overall, he was a very big help and I recommend him for his detail oriented approach and patient care. If I decide to continue with my chin procedure sometime in the future, there is no doubt that Dr. Pirani will be the cosmetic surgeon I will be contacting!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I had a very positive experience with a great result. Fantastic Surgeon. He explained the whole procedure in detail and the resulting scar is very minimal. Thank you Dr. Pirani.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Asif Pirani, is widely regarded as an expert plastic surgeon known for being technically gifted and meticulous by nature. He prides himself on using proven modern techniques to enhance the beauty and confidence of his patients. His warm and comforting demeanour reflects his sensitivity to the needs of his patients. Dr. Pirani is an expert reviewer for The Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, the official scientific journal for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is frequently called upon by media outlets, news agencies, and magazines for his opinion as an expert plastic surgeon. Dr. Pirani is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. He is actively involved in teaching and has taught plastic surgery trainees in multiple universities here in Canada and in the U.S. Most recently, Dr. Pirani has taught at the University of Toronto and New York University. Dr. Pirani is a Toronto native and completed his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Toronto. During his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, Dr. Pirani maintained a perfect cumulative GPA of 4.0. At the University of Toronto Medical School, Dr. Pirani earned the Alpha Omega Alpha Award as one of the top graduating physicians from the University of Toronto. Dr. Pirani completed his plastic and cosmetic surgery training in Vancouver at the University of British Columbia, one of the top plastic surgery training programs in Canada. During his time in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani became known as a very talented, attentive and caring surgeon. Accordingly, he served as the Chief Plastic Surgery Resident for the University of British Columbia. At the end of his training in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani was offered a highly prestigious and competitive Fellowship position to work in Manhattan, New York at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at NYU. During this time, Dr. Pirani worked with some of the world’s best plastic and cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Pirani earned the respect of his New York surgical colleagues as an expert in his field. After completing the University of Toronto Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Dr. Pirani was invited to join 199 Avenue Road in Toronto, which is widely regarded as the pre-eminent destination for cosmetic plastic surgery in Canada. With this invitation, Dr. Pirani established The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center is located at 199 Avenue Road, an accredited private surgical facility in Downtown Toronto’s Yorkville area. Dr. Pirani’s vision was to create a full-service Center dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality in cosmetic plastic surgery services. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center and Dr. Pirani are dedicated to maintaining the highest of standards in patient safety, comfort, and discretion. Dr. Pirani will focus on helping you achieve the best cosmetic results possible while adhering to a strong sense of honesty and integrity. If you are wondering about whether cosmetic plastic surgery procedures can help improve your appearance and confidence, call us to book an appointment with Dr. Pirani.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)

• Breast augmentation