Rate Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Ratings

Dr. Asif A. Pirani is not only a great Doctor he is a gentleman. My complete experience with him was exceptional and the procedure he did for me was Quick, with little discomfort and the results were good. Thank you Dr. Pirani.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Pirani is professional, friendly and has excellent bedside manners. Explained everything about the procedure and after care. Love that he has a sense of humour and completely put me at ease before the surgery. Huge plus that he was on time for both my appointments. Thank you Dr. Pirani!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I have not had a procedure with this Doctor but want to rate him on the appointment I had because I was most impressed by his utmost professionalism and honesty, a rare trait in this sector. I went to see Dr. Pirani about a specific procedure and instead of trying to sell me his services as other plastic surgeons have done, following a chat about some previous work I have had done that may need to be addressed, he advised me to go to see another PS who is specialized in that area. Following this discussion, Dr. Pirani suggested I not undergo another procedure I inquired about, as he deemed it unnecessary and potentially disfiguring for someone as young as myself. For yet another procedure which he and I agreed could be beneficial, he did not force me into considering it hastily, but rather recommended I rectify and investigate some minor health issues I have been having, prior to taking the plunge. Such candid conduct from a PS is most refreshing and suggests that Dr. Pirani is a trustworthy, knowledgeable and thorough Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2821091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Pirani was very professional and knowledgeable. Good conversation and explanation of what he was doing and what to expect. Answered all my questions in a way I could easily understand. Great job with no complications for a required procedure. Best thing- he was also on time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

The surgery was painless, my appointment was on time,professional and is healing well. Thank you Doctor Pirani

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr.Pirani was professional , approachable and had great bedside manners. He has a great sense of humor.. He was very clear in what would be involved in the procedure and follow up care. I would and have recommended him to other people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

The best surgeon out there. Very considerate ,caring and knows exactly what he is doing. Thank you for the giving me the best results ever. I really appreciate your work :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Very knowledgable, caring and professional! Thank you for your great work:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Pirani was very professional in a friendly manner. He explained the procedure and the follow up care that was needed. I was comfortable throughout the surgery and left feeling good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Asif Pirani and Naushin are the absolute best! I don't think you could ask for (and I certainly couldn't have expected) a more helpful, professional and kind experience. From beginning to end any concerns, questions, comments that I had were addressed. I felt well taken care of and like a VIP throughout the entire process. Fun fact: I am absolutely the worst with needles and I may be the first and only person to have actually full-on passed out during a botox procedure but the way Dr. Pirani and Naushin handled the situation, I knew that my safety and comfort was the #1 priority, they made me feel really comfortable which was amazing given my absolute horror (and embarrassment) of the entire situation.

I honestly could not be happier with my results, they look natural and subtle, exactly what I wanted and needed! All in all, incredible experience you don't need to look any further. Thanks for everything guys I am so appreciative!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2771627].votes_count ]]