Ratings for Dr. Asif A. Pirani

There are no words to convey the degree of respect I have for Dr. Pirani. He is everything I could hope for in a surgeon. He has a wonderful personality that always put me at ease at each visit and on the day of my surgery. The clinic runs like clockwork and all staff demonstrate an incredible degree of professionalism and care. I had two surgical procedures and some Botox and fillers. I am so pleased with my results. I have never felt so confident in my appearance. All aspects of my aftercare were outstanding. Dr. Pirani truly cares about his patients. Thank you so much Dr. Pirani and staff for making this such a positive first-time experience for me. There isn’t one thing you could have done to improve my experience or confidence in recommending you to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I had a very good experience with Dr. Pirani who removed some bad cells from my left shoulder. I had informed him of the unfortunate scaring which occurs on my body during healing and he not only removed all of the cancer cells but his skilfull surgery did not leave me with a nasty scar. He has a very nice manner and pleasant personality. Dr. Pirani is a very skillful surgeon and I was truly pleased with my results. Thank you Teresa Maltese

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Pirani is very skilled, caring, and thoughtful. He knows exactly what he is doing and is willing to help his patients out as much as he possibly can. He was careful and efficient during my brief surgery. Your efforts are highly appreciated Dr. Pirani. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I had a minor sugery done with Dr. Pirani removing a piece of tissue with bad cells on my back. He and his staff was super friendly and took his time to explain and made my procedure very comfortable and at ease. I virtually had no pain after the surgery and it healed extremely well. Thank you Dr Pirani

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

My experience in meeting with Dr. Pirani was excellent - he took his time to explain the surgery procedures and after care - that I required. Excellent job with the surgery and virtually no visual scar - the staff are very polite & efficient - Thank you

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr Pirani treated me in regard to an incident of skin cancer which required that a portion of the outer edge of my ear be removed. As well as being quite knowledgeable I found him to be compassionate and understanding of my concerns of being left deformed by the procedure and his gentle good nature certainly helped to put me at ease. He explained what the standard procedure was and how he would modify this to try to avoid leaving me looking lopsided. The procedure was done quickly and efficiently and within a couple weeks it became obvious that the results would be virtually unnoticeable. I told him in jest that I would highly recommend him to my friends when in truth I would recommend this fine Doctor to anyone. Thank You.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Professional and efficient. Took no time to schedule me in.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I feel so fortunate to have met Dr, Pirani, at his office in Barrie, Ontario, to experience his exceptional abilities, personal caring, complete explanation of my Basal Cell scalp lesion, intensive pre surgical questioning about my medical history, put me in a calm, relaxing state prior to the surgery. After the stitches were taken out, I made a point of personally thanking Dr. Pirani who was in the office at that time. Being on my scalp, I was lucky to locate this lesion (a life meant to be!!). Dr. Pirani was able to excise fully this skin cancer with a single surgery. WHAT A RELIEF!! I now have a new awareness of looking after my skin. Again, thanks Dr. Pirani, you are the best.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

My experience with Dr. Pirani was excellent. In the first consultation he made me feel comfortable and informed, explaining the surgical procedure that he was going to perform. On the day of the surgery he explained each step as he was doing the procedure which I appreciated. His work was efficient and skillful and my healing process was very good. The staff were helpful and friendly too! Thank you

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I was very impressed with the care I received from Dr. Pirani. He made sure I understood the procedure and answered my questions thoroughly. I would not hesitate to see him again if the need arises.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Asif Pirani, is widely regarded as an expert plastic surgeon known for being technically gifted and meticulous by nature. He prides himself on using proven modern techniques to enhance the beauty and confidence of his patients. His warm and comforting demeanour reflects his sensitivity to the needs of his patients. Dr. Pirani is an expert reviewer for The Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, the official scientific journal for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is frequently called upon by media outlets, news agencies, and magazines for his opinion as an expert plastic surgeon. Dr. Pirani is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. He is actively involved in teaching and has taught plastic surgery trainees in multiple universities here in Canada and in the U.S. Most recently, Dr. Pirani has taught at the University of Toronto and New York University. Dr. Pirani is a Toronto native and completed his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Toronto. During his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, Dr. Pirani maintained a perfect cumulative GPA of 4.0. At the University of Toronto Medical School, Dr. Pirani earned the Alpha Omega Alpha Award as one of the top graduating physicians from the University of Toronto. Dr. Pirani completed his plastic and cosmetic surgery training in Vancouver at the University of British Columbia, one of the top plastic surgery training programs in Canada. During his time in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani became known as a very talented, attentive and caring surgeon. Accordingly, he served as the Chief Plastic Surgery Resident for the University of British Columbia. At the end of his training in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani was offered a highly prestigious and competitive Fellowship position to work in Manhattan, New York at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at NYU. During this time, Dr. Pirani worked with some of the world’s best plastic and cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Pirani earned the respect of his New York surgical colleagues as an expert in his field. After completing the University of Toronto Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Dr. Pirani was invited to join 199 Avenue Road in Toronto, which is widely regarded as the pre-eminent destination for cosmetic plastic surgery in Canada. With this invitation, Dr. Pirani established The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center is located at 199 Avenue Road, an accredited private surgical facility in Downtown Toronto’s Yorkville area. Dr. Pirani’s vision was to create a full-service Center dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality in cosmetic plastic surgery services. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center and Dr. Pirani are dedicated to maintaining the highest of standards in patient safety, comfort, and discretion. Dr. Pirani will focus on helping you achieve the best cosmetic results possible while adhering to a strong sense of honesty and integrity. If you are wondering about whether cosmetic plastic surgery procedures can help improve your appearance and confidence, call us to book an appointment with Dr. Pirani.

• English

• New York University (Grad. 2012)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2011)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with Dr. Pirani who removed some bad cells from my left shoulder. I had informed him of the unfortunate scaring which occurs on m..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been here and the owner called me a poo bag and knocked my teeth out and touched my head"

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is very skilled, caring, and thoughtful. He knows exactly what he is doing and is willing to help his patients out as much as he possibly can. He was..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a minor sugery done with Dr. Pirani removing a piece of tissue with bad cells on my back. He and his staff was super friendly and took his time to explain..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience in meeting with Dr. Pirani was excellent - he took his time to explain the surgery procedures and after care - that I required. Excellent job wit..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pirani treated me in regard to an incident of skin cancer which required that a portion of the outer edge of my ear be removed. As well as being quite knowl..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Professional and efficient. Took no time to schedule me in."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel so fortunate to have met Dr, Pirani, at his office in Barrie, Ontario, to experience his exceptional abilities, personal caring, complete explanation of ..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Pirani was excellent. In the first consultation he made me feel comfortable and informed, explaining the surgical procedure that he was ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with the care I received from Dr. Pirani. He made sure I understood the procedure and answered my questions thoroughly. I would not hesitat..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani removed a basal cell carcinoma from my left cheek, it was about 1.5 inches in diameter, and I experienced no pain afterwards, did not have to take an..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Pirani is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to explain the procedures and what you should expect. He did a minor surgery on my face and the healing ti..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon, amazing staff! Highly suggest this clinic who wants a comfortable experience "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel confident when seeing Dr Pirani. He explains the procedure well and also answers my questions. Things are healing well. Thank you!"

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is an amazing doctor who demonstrates a genuine care for his patients. He was extremely punctual at every appointment and took the time to explain t..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Pirani. He is quietly spoken and very easy to speak with. He is open to answering questions and is careful to thoroughly explain t..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First class experience. Most helpful in helping me understand why I could not golf for six weeks. "

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found them very knowledgeable, very friendly and really knew what they were doing. I have a very tiny scar and with time I know it will hardly be seen. Dr. P..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Effiecent one time removal of Baselcell from my cheek . Minimal scar, no issues afterward"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Pirani and his staff has been awesome. He completely understands my needs and fears, explains all procedures carefully, does not rush ap..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "There are no words to convey the degree of respect I have for Dr. Pirani. He is everything I could hope for in a surgeon. He has a wonderful personality that al..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are no words to convey the degree of respect I have for Dr. Pirani. He is everything I could hope for in a surgeon. He has a wonderful personality that al..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was an excellent experience. Dr. Pirani was very efficient and imparted the knowledge necessary for post operative care. If required I would see Dr. Pira..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with Dr Asif. Has a great sense of humor and was always providing advice. Highly recommend him!"

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for the excellent job you did on my ear . It was painless . I had the skin graft as well and never felt a thing and it all healed.without any discomfo..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First class experience with Dr Pirani and Cathy his nurse. Surgery went without a hitch and minimal discomfort. Excellent results. "

August 19, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, friendly. Consultation went well, but i didnt feel his before after gallery was that great. Only a few photos. "

August 2, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Not sure about these ratings. I could not discern from these ratings, the various types of surgeries performed by Dr. Pirani. For the most part, none of the ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asif A. Pirani is not only a great Doctor he is a gentleman. My complete experience with him was exceptional and the procedure he did for me was Quick, wit..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is professional, friendly and has excellent bedside manners. Explained everything about the procedure and after care. Love that he has a sense of h..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have not had a procedure with this Doctor but want to rate him on the appointment I had because I was most impressed by his utmost professionalism and honesty..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pirani was very professional and knowledgeable. Good conversation and explanation of what he was doing and what to expect. Answered all my questions in a w..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The surgery was painless, my appointment was on time,professional and is healing well. Thank you Doctor Pirani"

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Pirani was professional , approachable and had great bedside manners. He has a great sense of humor.. He was very clear in what would be involved in the pr..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best surgeon out there. Very considerate ,caring and knows exactly what he is doing. Thank you for the giving me the best results ever. I really appreciat..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable, caring and professional! Thank you for your great work:) "

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani was very professional in a friendly manner. He explained the procedure and the follow up care that was needed. I was comfortable throughout the surge..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asif Pirani and Naushin are the absolute best! I don't think you could ask for (and I certainly couldn't have expected) a more helpful, professional and kin..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really wish all doctor's could be as good. Dr. Asif Perani was punctual and professional but also very human. He answered my questions thoroughly. He took ..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Asif Pirani for consultation only with a injury to the face by another PS . He is absolutely professional knowledgable caring PS .his professionalism a..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where to start but being a very careful person and doing so much research and putting so much thinking into this surgery, I think I found the best ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Pirani over the last 2 years and have had numerous basal cell carcinomas surgically removed. Dr. Pirani has a very calm personality and ..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is an amazing doctor! He was kind, considerate, patient, knowledgeable, and very professional. I would and have recommended him whole heartedly. O..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr, Pirani very courteous, He took the time to explain the procedure and answered any questions that I had. He had a very friendly bedside manner and ma..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Practicing in the health care field I felt that Dr. Pirani had an exceptional bedside manner and explained the procedure and risks that could occur thoroughly w..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant, professional doctor who took more time than I expected to explain the procedure and the follow-up care that I nedded to take."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Perani, he is a wonderful Dr. who is very confident in his ability as a surgeon."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor and wonderful person: competent, honest, professional, patient, and friendly. Would strongly recommend him"

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with the quality of professional service. A very patient friendly doctor who was very concerned that my comfort and well being. The procedure went ve..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All around I was very impressed with Dr Pirani and his staff, I would highly recommend him to anyone."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From appointment to end of surgery, he was informative and respectful. All went well."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt comfortable throughout the entire process, and would recommend Dr. Pirani to friends and family should they ever require a similar procedure in the futur..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Pirani excellent on all counts. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He and his staff are very efficient and helpful. I appreciate his skil..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The experience with Dr. Pirani was exceptional. He was very nice and explained very well the medical procedure. He was very attentive during the monthly follow ..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two short procedures within a few weeks with Dr. Pirani. What can I say - everything went smoothly and as planned. Dr. Pirani's manner is pleasant, prof..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate the way the doctor explained everything to me as the operation progressed and his willingness to answer any question in a pleasant and informative ..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Pirani, and his staff was wonderful. He was very thorough and answered any question I may have had. I felt so confident both going into, ..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very happy with the surgery performed by Dr.Pirani. He is relaxed, very informative and puts your mind at ease. I experienced virtually no pain afterwards..."

November 21, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L5H 1G9" to "M5R 2J3". Address has been updated from "333 Lakeshore Road West" to "199 Avenue Road". Suite has been updated from "Suite 102" to "2nd Floor".

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani was excellent. He explained the procedure that he was about to do, the reason for doing it and what to expect afterwards. There were no surprises, he..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pirani's knowledge and expertise is augmented by his easy, natural rapport with his patients."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is such a wonderful surgeon. He made me feel so comfortable and so relaxed. Excellent doctor. His staff is absolutely amazing as well. Excellent ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with how Dr Pirani approached my surgery. Made it very clear on what I should expect and shared with me the potential risks associated with after su..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very very kind and explained everthing in detail before i had to ask ...great surgery very little scar. And no pain..a very good experience.thank you"

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pirani is relaxed and patient, gives you time to ask questions and answers your questions in easily understood layman's terms. He has an excellent bedside ma..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Love my new breasts! I recommend Dr. Pirani to anyone looking for plastic surgery."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Throughout my visits Dr. Pirani made me feel relaxed and at easy despite what news or procedure was being done. I trust him and I would highly recommend him. I ..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He provided good instructions and information regarding after care."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did my research and right from my first appointment with Dr Pirani I felt I had selected the rigth surgeon. I find Dr Pirani's approach both, humble and sin..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Pirani is very professional and excellent doctor in all aspects."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very impressed with Dr. Pirani. He performed 2 surgeries on my 83 year old mom. The results were fantastic. Dr. Pirani is very patient, kind and sensiti..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Pirani is very personable and approachable. He answered all questions to my satisfaction. He also took the time to explain his surgical procedure, how it ..."

September 20, 2014