Dr. Asif Pirani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Asif Pirani

Truly exceptional Doctor. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pirani for the first time last week and have never been this satisfied with my results! I've had fillers done previously at a few clinics and always felt that my cheeks were never symmetrical. I eventually assumed nothing could be done and resigned to my crooked smiled. Then I met the artist that is Dr. Pirani and am amazed he was able to create such beautiful balance. Not only were the results amazing, but the experience was highly enjoyable as he took all the time to answer my questions and was so attentive, I genuinely felt I was chatting with an old friend. Dr. Pirani is a gem in our concrete city and I feel fortunate to have discovered him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Pirani performed my recent breast augmentation surgery. From the initial session, in coordination with his amazing office manager Naushim, I was treated in a timely and professional manner. I am thrilled with the results and everything went just as Dr. Pirani explained it would.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

A very pleasant fellow who knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Nothing but amazing things to say about Dr Pirani. Right from the start he made me feel absolutely comfortable which was very important to me. Not only is he a great surgeon and overall professional, he is friendly and personable. Couldn’t be more happier with my results. Dr Pirani listened to what I was hoping for and provided his professional opinion and the end result is perfect. Thank you Dr Pirani. And of course Naushin who is the sweetest!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Pirani is an exceptional doctor and I would highly recommend him and his staff. I had my BA surgery this past September, and from the consultation to all the pre and post op appointments, everything has been so seamless. The day of surgry went fanstastic - all the staff in the clinic made me feel comfortable and calmed my nerves. Dr. Pirani is very patient and answered all of my questions and concerns. His office manager Naushin is amazing as well. She was very responsive with all of my emails and so friendly and welcoming. My experience overall has been nothing short of fantastic. Im so happy with the results!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Approachable and incredibly knowledgable with his patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Pirani by my GP for Basil Cell spot removed from my scalp. A nice new building on Yonge St. with free parking in back. The staff are all great and Jay was organized and friendly. Dr. Pirani was punctual, professional, attentive and explained everything well. I think I'll make an appointment to get my baggy eyelids fixed. Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I was seen by Dr Pirani today for removal of 4 basal lesion removals. Dr Pirani explained my procedure and my options thoroughly . I am from the Barrie area and it was more than worth the drive to get such prompt and professional attention .I would not hesitate to recommend him and feel fortunate to be referred to his practice.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Prompt, friendly, attentive - an overall very positive experience. Dr. Pirani was knowledgable sharing information in a empathetic and detailed manner.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Pirani was very professional and caring during my appointments . He took the time to explain about my skin cancer and the surgery he was about to do . The team is knowledgable and helpful . I had the same experience when I returned to gave my stitches removed and get my results . He's very caring and explains everything . Great doctor !! Thank you

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Asif Pirani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Asif Pirani, is widely regarded as an expert plastic surgeon known for being technically gifted and meticulous by nature. He prides himself on using proven modern techniques to enhance the beauty and confidence of his patients. His warm and comforting demeanour reflects his sensitivity to the needs of his patients. Dr. Pirani is an expert reviewer for The Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, the official scientific journal for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is frequently called upon by media outlets, news agencies, and magazines for his opinion as an expert plastic surgeon. Dr. Pirani is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. He is actively involved in teaching and has taught plastic surgery trainees in multiple universities here in Canada and in the U.S. Most recently, Dr. Pirani has taught at the University of Toronto and New York University. Dr. Pirani is a Toronto native and completed his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Toronto. During his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, Dr. Pirani maintained a perfect cumulative GPA of 4.0. At the University of Toronto Medical School, Dr. Pirani earned the Alpha Omega Alpha Award as one of the top graduating physicians from the University of Toronto. Dr. Pirani completed his plastic and cosmetic surgery training in Vancouver at the University of British Columbia, one of the top plastic surgery training programs in Canada. During his time in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani became known as a very talented, attentive and caring surgeon. Accordingly, he served as the Chief Plastic Surgery Resident for the University of British Columbia. At the end of his training in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani was offered a highly prestigious and competitive Fellowship position to work in Manhattan, New York at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at NYU. During this time, Dr. Pirani worked with some of the world’s best plastic and cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Pirani earned the respect of his New York surgical colleagues as an expert in his field. After completing the University of Toronto Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Dr. Pirani was invited to join 199 Avenue Road in Toronto, which is widely regarded as the pre-eminent destination for cosmetic plastic surgery in Canada. With this invitation, Dr. Pirani established The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center is located at 199 Avenue Road, an accredited private surgical facility in Downtown Toronto’s Yorkville area. Dr. Pirani’s vision was to create a full-service Center dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality in cosmetic plastic surgery services. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center and Dr. Pirani are dedicated to maintaining the highest of standards in patient safety, comfort, and discretion. Dr. Pirani will focus on helping you achieve the best cosmetic results possible while adhering to a strong sense of honesty and integrity. If you are wondering about whether cosmetic plastic surgery procedures can help improve your appearance and confidence, call us to book an appointment with Dr. Pirani.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)

• Breast augmentation