Dr. Asif Pirani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Asif Pirani

Truly exceptional Doctor. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pirani for the first time last week and have never been this satisfied with my results! I've had fillers done previously at a few clinics and always felt that my cheeks were never symmetrical. I eventually assumed nothing could be done and resigned to my crooked smiled. Then I met the artist that is Dr. Pirani and am amazed he was able to create such beautiful balance. Not only were the results amazing, but the experience was highly enjoyable as he took all the time to answer my questions and was so attentive, I genuinely felt I was chatting with an old friend. Dr. Pirani is a gem in our concrete city and I feel fortunate to have discovered him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This is my second surgery , I re-did my boobes because I had a bad experience where I didn't like my size as well how the scar healed so badly.. and Dr.Pirani did an amazing job.. I had less pain this time around.His team made me feel comfortable and at ease. He truly is an artist at what does ! I high recommend him.. I drove from Hamilton to Yorkville only because I heard he was an amazing surgeon. 5/5. Thank you so much for taking good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I rarely post feedback, but Dr. Pirani and his staff are consummate professionals. His beside manner is great and he has a calming presence. I already started recommending him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Pirani is truly excellent at his craft. This review is super long time coming (I had my b.a in January), but I’m almost glad I waited because I think I love his work more and more each day. I had my breast augmentation in January and Dr. Pirani was as helpful, knowledgeable and friendly before, during and after the procedure. He was very informative with the risks, and spoke to me honestly about every step of my procedure. There was never a moment where I felt uncomfortable, awkward or left in the dark about anything. His office manager and wife Naushin was also an absolute pleasure. She was such a sweetheart and super accommodating! My procedure went spectacularly well, and my downtime afterwards was minimal. Dr. Pirani even called the evening after my surgery to make sure I was feeling okay. I had several follow up appointments to make sure my recovery was on track, and I was excited to make it to all of them. The results speak for themselves (I may be biased, but I think my breasts are pretty epic), and my scars are minimal. Overall, I would definitely recommend (and have recommended) Dr. Pirani to everyone! If I ever need anything else done... I know who to go back to :)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Great experience, as good as slicing my back open could be.....Very professional and positive my kind of Quack...Well done Doc! Thanks, Kevin

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Thank you for being so patient with me. I have always wanted to look less tired. You have gone above and beyond that. I can’t believe how much better I look. I feel like I finally look the way I feel on the inside. I could not have asked for a better facelift experience.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I was referred by my family physician to this doctor to remove a large cancer on my face. He was thorough and confident. He did an incredible job. I can’t even see the scar. I’m thoroughly impressed.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Pirani was extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and kind! I felt educated & safe. He & Naushin have been wonderful to work with and I would recommend them to everyone. They were empathetiic throughout my entire journey, respectful of my concerns, and I’m so in love with my results. Overall, fabulous experience. I did my research and interviewed a few top rated surgeons but Dr. Pirani was definitely the best choice.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I can’t stop staring at my nose. I LUV the results!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Thank you for your patience and artistic injections. I love my lips. Sorry for asking so many questions. I’m so happy I found you Dr. Pirani!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Asif Pirani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Asif Pirani, is widely regarded as an expert plastic surgeon known for being technically gifted and meticulous by nature. He prides himself on using proven modern techniques to enhance the beauty and confidence of his patients. His warm and comforting demeanour reflects his sensitivity to the needs of his patients. Dr. Pirani is an expert reviewer for The Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, the official scientific journal for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is frequently called upon by media outlets, news agencies, and magazines for his opinion as an expert plastic surgeon. Dr. Pirani is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. He is actively involved in teaching and has taught plastic surgery trainees in multiple universities here in Canada and in the U.S. Most recently, Dr. Pirani has taught at the University of Toronto and New York University. Dr. Pirani is a Toronto native and completed his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Toronto. During his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, Dr. Pirani maintained a perfect cumulative GPA of 4.0. At the University of Toronto Medical School, Dr. Pirani earned the Alpha Omega Alpha Award as one of the top graduating physicians from the University of Toronto. Dr. Pirani completed his plastic and cosmetic surgery training in Vancouver at the University of British Columbia, one of the top plastic surgery training programs in Canada. During his time in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani became known as a very talented, attentive and caring surgeon. Accordingly, he served as the Chief Plastic Surgery Resident for the University of British Columbia. At the end of his training in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani was offered a highly prestigious and competitive Fellowship position to work in Manhattan, New York at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at NYU. During this time, Dr. Pirani worked with some of the world’s best plastic and cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Pirani earned the respect of his New York surgical colleagues as an expert in his field. After completing the University of Toronto Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Dr. Pirani was invited to join 199 Avenue Road in Toronto, which is widely regarded as the pre-eminent destination for cosmetic plastic surgery in Canada. With this invitation, Dr. Pirani established The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center is located at 199 Avenue Road, an accredited private surgical facility in Downtown Toronto’s Yorkville area. Dr. Pirani’s vision was to create a full-service Center dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality in cosmetic plastic surgery services. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center and Dr. Pirani are dedicated to maintaining the highest of standards in patient safety, comfort, and discretion. Dr. Pirani will focus on helping you achieve the best cosmetic results possible while adhering to a strong sense of honesty and integrity. If you are wondering about whether cosmetic plastic surgery procedures can help improve your appearance and confidence, call us to book an appointment with Dr. Pirani.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)

• Breast augmentation