Ratings for Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Truly exceptional Doctor. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pirani for the first time last week and have never been this satisfied with my results! I've had fillers done previously at a few clinics and always felt that my cheeks were never symmetrical. I eventually assumed nothing could be done and resigned to my crooked smiled. Then I met the artist that is Dr. Pirani and am amazed he was able to create such beautiful balance. Not only were the results amazing, but the experience was highly enjoyable as he took all the time to answer my questions and was so attentive, I genuinely felt I was chatting with an old friend. Dr. Pirani is a gem in our concrete city and I feel fortunate to have discovered him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Parani's knowledge and expertise lessened my anxiety in having my procedure to remove 4 lesions from my back. I never felt rushed and all my questions were answered in a caring and concerned manner. He is a credit to his profession and I wish all Doctors treated their patients as well as I was treated.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. piraña and staff are very professional my presidure of 3 basal cell removed on forehead .

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Have had several basal cell spots removed in the past few years and always feel well informed and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Pirani seemed extremely interested in the other doctors I was interviewing, and made a point of bashing them in a "subtle" way. Not impressed. Also odd I'm the only one to submit a rating that's not all 5 stars??? Makes one wonder if these are real.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Pirani is an exceptional Doctor. I can not say enough about what a great doctor he was. From the first time that I met him to see about a basal cell removal, he was very professional and explained exactly what the process would be and certainly eased my anxiety. He is very empathic and was very willing to answer any question. I would certainly highly recommend Dr. Pirani!! Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Pirani is a very professional, knowledgeable and respectable individual who is awesome at what he does. I have seen Dr. Pirani twice for successful excisions of melanoma where he took great care of being sure the scar that would be left is unnoticeable. I have always been worried about the healing process, but each time I was surprised at how nicely the surgical site looked. Dr. Pirani is a people person for sure, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr Pirani has a great demeanor and made me feel quite at ease. His work is very good and my scarring seems mininal.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

The difference between Pirani's office and another doctor's office I had been to for a consultation was like night and day. I booked immediately for my breast augmentation procedure and within a few months I had undergone a successful operation and my breasts look better and better everyday. Dr. Pirani was very honest with me in terms of expected results and helped me to pick a size that was right for me. I put a lot of trust in him and he did not disappoint. Naushin was fantastic and makes herself available to chat and book appointments. She actually helped me while I was trying on different sizers because I wasn't able to bring a friend in with me and I really appreciated that. Dr. Pirani makes himself available to patients after surgery and he is there to answer any questions you may have. I've recommended him to any of my friends interested in having a procedure done and I have one of my friends going in for a nose procedure this month based off of my recommendation. For any future work I will go back to Dr. Pirani.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Doctor Pirani is an amazing professional, very patient and approachable. Always with a smile and ready to answer questions. I feel extremely satisfied with the service provided to my son. Amazing team of professionals and front desk always with a welcoming attitude and smile.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Asif Pirani, is widely regarded as an expert plastic surgeon known for being technically gifted and meticulous by nature. He prides himself on using proven modern techniques to enhance the beauty and confidence of his patients. His warm and comforting demeanour reflects his sensitivity to the needs of his patients. Dr. Pirani is an expert reviewer for The Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, the official scientific journal for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is frequently called upon by media outlets, news agencies, and magazines for his opinion as an expert plastic surgeon. Dr. Pirani is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. He is actively involved in teaching and has taught plastic surgery trainees in multiple universities here in Canada and in the U.S. Most recently, Dr. Pirani has taught at the University of Toronto and New York University. Dr. Pirani is a Toronto native and completed his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Toronto. During his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, Dr. Pirani maintained a perfect cumulative GPA of 4.0. At the University of Toronto Medical School, Dr. Pirani earned the Alpha Omega Alpha Award as one of the top graduating physicians from the University of Toronto. Dr. Pirani completed his plastic and cosmetic surgery training in Vancouver at the University of British Columbia, one of the top plastic surgery training programs in Canada. During his time in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani became known as a very talented, attentive and caring surgeon. Accordingly, he served as the Chief Plastic Surgery Resident for the University of British Columbia. At the end of his training in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani was offered a highly prestigious and competitive Fellowship position to work in Manhattan, New York at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at NYU. During this time, Dr. Pirani worked with some of the world’s best plastic and cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Pirani earned the respect of his New York surgical colleagues as an expert in his field. After completing the University of Toronto Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Dr. Pirani was invited to join 199 Avenue Road in Toronto, which is widely regarded as the pre-eminent destination for cosmetic plastic surgery in Canada. With this invitation, Dr. Pirani established The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center is located at 199 Avenue Road, an accredited private surgical facility in Downtown Toronto’s Yorkville area. Dr. Pirani’s vision was to create a full-service Center dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality in cosmetic plastic surgery services. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center and Dr. Pirani are dedicated to maintaining the highest of standards in patient safety, comfort, and discretion. Dr. Pirani will focus on helping you achieve the best cosmetic results possible while adhering to a strong sense of honesty and integrity. If you are wondering about whether cosmetic plastic surgery procedures can help improve your appearance and confidence, call us to book an appointment with Dr. Pirani.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)

• Breast augmentation