Ratings for Dr. Asif A. Pirani

Truly exceptional Doctor. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pirani for the first time last week and have never been this satisfied with my results! I've had fillers done previously at a few clinics and always felt that my cheeks were never symmetrical. I eventually assumed nothing could be done and resigned to my crooked smiled. Then I met the artist that is Dr. Pirani and am amazed he was able to create such beautiful balance. Not only were the results amazing, but the experience was highly enjoyable as he took all the time to answer my questions and was so attentive, I genuinely felt I was chatting with an old friend. Dr. Pirani is a gem in our concrete city and I feel fortunate to have discovered him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Pirani is personable, empathetic, committed and punctual.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I only had a basal cell removal (in February of this year) but found Dr. Pirani to be excellent.....he took time to explain what was happening and he didn't rush you .....excellent bedside manner....rare in doctors nowadays. 'Very pleasant and chatted giving me instructions on what to expect and how to take care of the incision so that it would heal properly. I am not thinking of plastic surgery but if I ever should need it I would definitely consult Dr. Pirani. Definitely a gem!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

My recent Surgery of Feb 01/16 performed by Dr. Pirani was relatively painless both during and after the procedure (Basil Cell Carcinoma) on the right temple. Dr Pirani is an extremely competent Plastic Surgeon and rest assured his calm and easy manner will put you at ease during any type of Surgical procedure. I have great respect for his skills and am pleased with the results. The whole process including follow-up was a very positive experience thanks to Dr. Pirani, his team and office staff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Pirani's work was absolutely flawless. His personality combined with his knowledge is a perfect mix during a difficult period. He made me feel at ease and comfortable the entire time which made the whole experience almost enjoyable. I trust him completely and will be asking for him by name for any other needs should they come my way in the future. The experience could not have been better.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Pirani made me feel very comfortable at my 2 visits - an excision biopsy and stitches removal. Very pleasant and staff also awesome. My visits were right on time and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Very good service and knowledgeable. Makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Great bedside manner. He explains everything and best of all there is no sitting around in the waiting room for eons before he sees you. I never have to wait more than ten minutes, if that, before he sees me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Asif A. Pirani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Asif Pirani, is widely regarded as an expert plastic surgeon known for being technically gifted and meticulous by nature. He prides himself on using proven modern techniques to enhance the beauty and confidence of his patients. His warm and comforting demeanour reflects his sensitivity to the needs of his patients. Dr. Pirani is an expert reviewer for The Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, the official scientific journal for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is frequently called upon by media outlets, news agencies, and magazines for his opinion as an expert plastic surgeon. Dr. Pirani is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. He is actively involved in teaching and has taught plastic surgery trainees in multiple universities here in Canada and in the U.S. Most recently, Dr. Pirani has taught at the University of Toronto and New York University. Dr. Pirani is a Toronto native and completed his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Toronto. During his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, Dr. Pirani maintained a perfect cumulative GPA of 4.0. At the University of Toronto Medical School, Dr. Pirani earned the Alpha Omega Alpha Award as one of the top graduating physicians from the University of Toronto. Dr. Pirani completed his plastic and cosmetic surgery training in Vancouver at the University of British Columbia, one of the top plastic surgery training programs in Canada. During his time in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani became known as a very talented, attentive and caring surgeon. Accordingly, he served as the Chief Plastic Surgery Resident for the University of British Columbia. At the end of his training in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani was offered a highly prestigious and competitive Fellowship position to work in Manhattan, New York at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at NYU. During this time, Dr. Pirani worked with some of the world’s best plastic and cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Pirani earned the respect of his New York surgical colleagues as an expert in his field. After completing the University of Toronto Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Dr. Pirani was invited to join 199 Avenue Road in Toronto, which is widely regarded as the pre-eminent destination for cosmetic plastic surgery in Canada. With this invitation, Dr. Pirani established The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center is located at 199 Avenue Road, an accredited private surgical facility in Downtown Toronto’s Yorkville area. Dr. Pirani’s vision was to create a full-service Center dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality in cosmetic plastic surgery services. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center and Dr. Pirani are dedicated to maintaining the highest of standards in patient safety, comfort, and discretion. Dr. Pirani will focus on helping you achieve the best cosmetic results possible while adhering to a strong sense of honesty and integrity. If you are wondering about whether cosmetic plastic surgery procedures can help improve your appearance and confidence, call us to book an appointment with Dr. Pirani.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is personable, empathetic, committed and punctual."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I only had a basal cell removal (in February of this year) but found Dr. Pirani to be excellent.....he took time to explain what was happening and he didn't rus..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My recent Surgery of Feb 01/16 performed by Dr. Pirani was relatively painless both during and after the procedure (Basil Cell Carcinoma) on the right temple. D..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly exceptional Doctor. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pirani for the first time last week and have never been this satisfied with my results! I've had fil..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani's work was absolutely flawless. His personality combined with his knowledge is a perfect mix during a difficult period. He made me feel at ease and..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani made me feel very comfortable at my 2 visits - an excision biopsy and stitches removal. Very pleasant and staff also awesome. My visits were right o..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was very good and competent made me feel at ease. Will go back to him again. He has a great sense of humor. "

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good service and knowledgeable. Makes you feel at ease. "

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with everyone. They were punctual and quick,very friendly and Dr Pirani explained everything very well."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great bedside manner. He explains everything and best of all there is no sitting around in the waiting room for eons before he sees you. I never have to wait ..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very informative and knowledgable. Has a great sense of humour. Very happy with surgery results. Thank you"

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to many doctors and surgeons over the years and Dr Pirani is the best I've come across. His professionalism throughout the surgeries was exceptional..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very comfortable with Dr. Pirani. I had a Basal Cellular Carcinoma on my back and Dr. Pirani made sure that I understood what was to happen, why, how l..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just an excellent surgeon in every way. He has a good sense of humour and a great bed side manner"

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently was diagnosed with skin cancer and while it was detected early, it is still a journey. I could not have been more satisfied and with Dr. Pirani and t..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so incredibly happy with Dr. Pirani. He is amazing. A few years back I had an accident and needed stitches in my left eye. Because of this, my left eyeb..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani, tells it like it is. Has a great bedside manner and a good sense of humor. Amazing surgeon. You can hardly see my scar. "

March 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What a great experience dealing with Dr.Pirani. His staff were great and he himself was very knowledge. 3 weeks after surgery and I can't even see a scar."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr P is a model physician . Soft spoken, great communcator, explains what is to happen and his voice communicates his desire that you understand everything duri..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a minor surgery done by Dr. Pirani, and my first experience with him was excellent on every aspect of his service . From the first diagnostic meeting to t..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pirani removed a couple of sebacious cysts. The local anaesthetic was 100% effective and the procedure was expertly done. He cordial, helpful, immensely know..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very comfortable with Dr. Pirani. I would recommend him for others as he is truly helpful."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani was straight forward and knowledgable. He used a discreet sense of humour that made you feel at ease. Surgery was quick and painless."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very comfortable with the doctor. I would recommend him to anybody.He answered all my questions and was very thorough in taking care of my diagnosis."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "after much research we decided that Dr. Pirani was best suited for the procedure I wanted. I live 4 hours away and he is always accommodating when it comes to m..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "polite and on time , skilled surgeon in and out in no time"

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with Dr. Pirani who removed some bad cells from my left shoulder. I had informed him of the unfortunate scaring which occurs on m..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been here and the owner called me a poo bag and knocked my teeth out and touched my head"

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is very skilled, caring, and thoughtful. He knows exactly what he is doing and is willing to help his patients out as much as he possibly can. He was..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a minor sugery done with Dr. Pirani removing a piece of tissue with bad cells on my back. He and his staff was super friendly and took his time to explain..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience in meeting with Dr. Pirani was excellent - he took his time to explain the surgery procedures and after care - that I required. Excellent job wit..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pirani treated me in regard to an incident of skin cancer which required that a portion of the outer edge of my ear be removed. As well as being quite knowl..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel so fortunate to have met Dr, Pirani, at his office in Barrie, Ontario, to experience his exceptional abilities, personal caring, complete explanation of ..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Pirani was excellent. In the first consultation he made me feel comfortable and informed, explaining the surgical procedure that he was ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with the care I received from Dr. Pirani. He made sure I understood the procedure and answered my questions thoroughly. I would not hesitat..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani removed a basal cell carcinoma from my left cheek, it was about 1.5 inches in diameter, and I experienced no pain afterwards, did not have to take an..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Pirani is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to explain the procedures and what you should expect. He did a minor surgery on my face and the healing ti..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon, amazing staff! Highly suggest this clinic who wants a comfortable experience "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel confident when seeing Dr Pirani. He explains the procedure well and also answers my questions. Things are healing well. Thank you!"

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is an amazing doctor who demonstrates a genuine care for his patients. He was extremely punctual at every appointment and took the time to explain t..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Pirani. He is quietly spoken and very easy to speak with. He is open to answering questions and is careful to thoroughly explain t..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First class experience. Most helpful in helping me understand why I could not golf for six weeks. "

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found them very knowledgeable, very friendly and really knew what they were doing. I have a very tiny scar and with time I know it will hardly be seen. Dr. P..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Effiecent one time removal of Baselcell from my cheek . Minimal scar, no issues afterward"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Pirani and his staff has been awesome. He completely understands my needs and fears, explains all procedures carefully, does not rush ap..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "There are no words to convey the degree of respect I have for Dr. Pirani. He is everything I could hope for in a surgeon. He has a wonderful personality that al..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are no words to convey the degree of respect I have for Dr. Pirani. He is everything I could hope for in a surgeon. He has a wonderful personality that al..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was an excellent experience. Dr. Pirani was very efficient and imparted the knowledge necessary for post operative care. If required I would see Dr. Pira..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with Dr Asif. Has a great sense of humor and was always providing advice. Highly recommend him!"

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for the excellent job you did on my ear . It was painless . I had the skin graft as well and never felt a thing and it all healed.without any discomfo..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First class experience with Dr Pirani and Cathy his nurse. Surgery went without a hitch and minimal discomfort. Excellent results. "

August 19, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, friendly. Consultation went well, but i didnt feel his before after gallery was that great. Only a few photos. "

August 2, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Not sure about these ratings. I could not discern from these ratings, the various types of surgeries performed by Dr. Pirani. For the most part, none of the ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asif A. Pirani is not only a great Doctor he is a gentleman. My complete experience with him was exceptional and the procedure he did for me was Quick, wit..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is professional, friendly and has excellent bedside manners. Explained everything about the procedure and after care. Love that he has a sense of h..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have not had a procedure with this Doctor but want to rate him on the appointment I had because I was most impressed by his utmost professionalism and honesty..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pirani was very professional and knowledgeable. Good conversation and explanation of what he was doing and what to expect. Answered all my questions in a w..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The surgery was painless, my appointment was on time,professional and is healing well. Thank you Doctor Pirani"

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Pirani was professional , approachable and had great bedside manners. He has a great sense of humor.. He was very clear in what would be involved in the pr..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best surgeon out there. Very considerate ,caring and knows exactly what he is doing. Thank you for the giving me the best results ever. I really appreciat..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable, caring and professional! Thank you for your great work:) "

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani was very professional in a friendly manner. He explained the procedure and the follow up care that was needed. I was comfortable throughout the surge..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Asif Pirani and Naushin are the absolute best! I don't think you could ask for (and I certainly couldn't have expected) a more helpful, professional and kin..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really wish all doctor's could be as good. Dr. Asif Perani was punctual and professional but also very human. He answered my questions thoroughly. He took ..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Asif Pirani for consultation only with a injury to the face by another PS . He is absolutely professional knowledgable caring PS .his professionalism a..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know where to start but being a very careful person and doing so much research and putting so much thinking into this surgery, I think I found the best ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Pirani over the last 2 years and have had numerous basal cell carcinomas surgically removed. Dr. Pirani has a very calm personality and ..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is an amazing doctor! He was kind, considerate, patient, knowledgeable, and very professional. I would and have recommended him whole heartedly. O..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr, Pirani very courteous, He took the time to explain the procedure and answered any questions that I had. He had a very friendly bedside manner and ma..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Practicing in the health care field I felt that Dr. Pirani had an exceptional bedside manner and explained the procedure and risks that could occur thoroughly w..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant, professional doctor who took more time than I expected to explain the procedure and the follow-up care that I nedded to take."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Perani, he is a wonderful Dr. who is very confident in his ability as a surgeon."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor and wonderful person: competent, honest, professional, patient, and friendly. Would strongly recommend him"

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with the quality of professional service. A very patient friendly doctor who was very concerned that my comfort and well being. The procedure went ve..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All around I was very impressed with Dr Pirani and his staff, I would highly recommend him to anyone."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From appointment to end of surgery, he was informative and respectful. All went well."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt comfortable throughout the entire process, and would recommend Dr. Pirani to friends and family should they ever require a similar procedure in the futur..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Pirani excellent on all counts. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He and his staff are very efficient and helpful. I appreciate his skil..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The experience with Dr. Pirani was exceptional. He was very nice and explained very well the medical procedure. He was very attentive during the monthly follow ..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two short procedures within a few weeks with Dr. Pirani. What can I say - everything went smoothly and as planned. Dr. Pirani's manner is pleasant, prof..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate the way the doctor explained everything to me as the operation progressed and his willingness to answer any question in a pleasant and informative ..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Pirani, and his staff was wonderful. He was very thorough and answered any question I may have had. I felt so confident both going into, ..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very happy with the surgery performed by Dr.Pirani. He is relaxed, very informative and puts your mind at ease. I experienced virtually no pain afterwards..."

November 21, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L5H 1G9" to "M5R 2J3". Address has been updated from "333 Lakeshore Road West" to "199 Avenue Road". Suite has been updated from "Suite 102" to "2nd Floor".

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani was excellent. He explained the procedure that he was about to do, the reason for doing it and what to expect afterwards. There were no surprises, he..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pirani's knowledge and expertise is augmented by his easy, natural rapport with his patients."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pirani is such a wonderful surgeon. He made me feel so comfortable and so relaxed. Excellent doctor. His staff is absolutely amazing as well. Excellent ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with how Dr Pirani approached my surgery. Made it very clear on what I should expect and shared with me the potential risks associated with after su..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very very kind and explained everthing in detail before i had to ask ...great surgery very little scar. And no pain..a very good experience.thank you"

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pirani is relaxed and patient, gives you time to ask questions and answers your questions in easily understood layman's terms. He has an excellent bedside ma..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Love my new breasts! I recommend Dr. Pirani to anyone looking for plastic surgery."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Throughout my visits Dr. Pirani made me feel relaxed and at easy despite what news or procedure was being done. I trust him and I would highly recommend him. I ..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He provided good instructions and information regarding after care."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did my research and right from my first appointment with Dr Pirani I felt I had selected the rigth surgeon. I find Dr Pirani's approach both, humble and sin..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Pirani is very professional and excellent doctor in all aspects."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very impressed with Dr. Pirani. He performed 2 surgeries on my 83 year old mom. The results were fantastic. Dr. Pirani is very patient, kind and sensiti..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Pirani is very personable and approachable. He answered all questions to my satisfaction. He also took the time to explain his surgical procedure, how it ..."

September 20, 2014