Dr. Asif Pirani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Asif Pirani

Truly exceptional Doctor. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pirani for the first time last week and have never been this satisfied with my results! I've had fillers done previously at a few clinics and always felt that my cheeks were never symmetrical. I eventually assumed nothing could be done and resigned to my crooked smiled. Then I met the artist that is Dr. Pirani and am amazed he was able to create such beautiful balance. Not only were the results amazing, but the experience was highly enjoyable as he took all the time to answer my questions and was so attentive, I genuinely felt I was chatting with an old friend. Dr. Pirani is a gem in our concrete city and I feel fortunate to have discovered him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Pirani and Naushin are both amazing. Both are friendly, warm and very caring. Through every step of my procedure, from initial consultation to post surgery appointments I felt well cared for. Dr. Pirani listened to all of my concerns and made me feel like I was in good hands. I listened to all of his pre and post surgery instructions to a T and both him and I are very happy with the results. Without a doubt would recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Great job thank you very much. Was a pleasure meeting you.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Pirani has excellent bedside manners, and always takes the time to explain the options and procedures in great detail. Naushin is very helpful and responsive, and does her best to meet any requests that we have. I would definitely recommend Dr Pirani and his office to anyone looking for a skilled practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Pirani is a friendly, knowledgeable and skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Pirani for nearly three years for facial fillers and Botox. I have consistently had a very positive experience at the office. He always welcomes any questions I have and takes the time to answer them thoroughly. I feel he actually listens and gives good, genuine advice. I am very happy with the results and keep coming back. Naushin is always very prompt to follow up with me about scheduling, any questions I have and following up after to see how I’m doing. I’m very happy with Dr. Pirani’s clinic and I highly recommend him to my close friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Pirani is an amazing doctor who puts his patients before anything! He is very intelligent, professional and is always willing to answer questions. He made the surgery go smoothly and gave the perfect results! I would highly recommend Dr. Pirani for rhinoplasty!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Pirani is one of the best doctors I have ever met! He is amazing at what he does and he is also a very caring and understanding individual. Dr. Pirani and Naushin are two of the most kindest individuals you'll ever meet. Thank you both for making me feel comfortable and thank you Dr. Pirani for giving me the results that I wanted!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Very pleasant. Scars have healed well leaving just small marks after Dr. Pirani removed my skin mark.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Pirani performed my recent breast augmentation surgery. From the initial session, in coordination with his amazing office manager Naushim, I was treated in a timely and professional manner. I am thrilled with the results and everything went just as Dr. Pirani explained it would.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Asif Pirani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Asif Pirani, is widely regarded as an expert plastic surgeon known for being technically gifted and meticulous by nature. He prides himself on using proven modern techniques to enhance the beauty and confidence of his patients. His warm and comforting demeanour reflects his sensitivity to the needs of his patients. Dr. Pirani is an expert reviewer for The Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, the official scientific journal for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is frequently called upon by media outlets, news agencies, and magazines for his opinion as an expert plastic surgeon. Dr. Pirani is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. He is actively involved in teaching and has taught plastic surgery trainees in multiple universities here in Canada and in the U.S. Most recently, Dr. Pirani has taught at the University of Toronto and New York University. Dr. Pirani is a Toronto native and completed his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Toronto. During his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, Dr. Pirani maintained a perfect cumulative GPA of 4.0. At the University of Toronto Medical School, Dr. Pirani earned the Alpha Omega Alpha Award as one of the top graduating physicians from the University of Toronto. Dr. Pirani completed his plastic and cosmetic surgery training in Vancouver at the University of British Columbia, one of the top plastic surgery training programs in Canada. During his time in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani became known as a very talented, attentive and caring surgeon. Accordingly, he served as the Chief Plastic Surgery Resident for the University of British Columbia. At the end of his training in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani was offered a highly prestigious and competitive Fellowship position to work in Manhattan, New York at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at NYU. During this time, Dr. Pirani worked with some of the world’s best plastic and cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Pirani earned the respect of his New York surgical colleagues as an expert in his field. After completing the University of Toronto Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Dr. Pirani was invited to join 199 Avenue Road in Toronto, which is widely regarded as the pre-eminent destination for cosmetic plastic surgery in Canada. With this invitation, Dr. Pirani established The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center is located at 199 Avenue Road, an accredited private surgical facility in Downtown Toronto’s Yorkville area. Dr. Pirani’s vision was to create a full-service Center dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality in cosmetic plastic surgery services. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center and Dr. Pirani are dedicated to maintaining the highest of standards in patient safety, comfort, and discretion. Dr. Pirani will focus on helping you achieve the best cosmetic results possible while adhering to a strong sense of honesty and integrity. If you are wondering about whether cosmetic plastic surgery procedures can help improve your appearance and confidence, call us to book an appointment with Dr. Pirani.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)

• Breast augmentation