Ratings for Dr. Asif Pirani

Truly exceptional Doctor. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pirani for the first time last week and have never been this satisfied with my results! I've had fillers done previously at a few clinics and always felt that my cheeks were never symmetrical. I eventually assumed nothing could be done and resigned to my crooked smiled. Then I met the artist that is Dr. Pirani and am amazed he was able to create such beautiful balance. Not only were the results amazing, but the experience was highly enjoyable as he took all the time to answer my questions and was so attentive, I genuinely felt I was chatting with an old friend. Dr. Pirani is a gem in our concrete city and I feel fortunate to have discovered him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

My experience with Dr. Pirani was amazing. He is incredibly thorough and makes you feel very at ease. This was my first ever surgery and it went without a hitch. I had breast augmentation surgery (260 cc, silicone, mentor memory gel xtra implants, under the muscle). The results are beyond what I expected and I couldn’t be happier. I went in for surgery early in the morning and was home by lunchtime. I was expecting to be in a lot more pain than I was. I took painkillers for the first few days but stopped sooner than expected because the recovery was that quick. He is very strict about the 6 week recovery and I am glad I followed his instructions because my breasts look fab! The staff is also incredible, Naushin (his wife/office manager) is the sweetest and will answer ALL your questions no matter how annoying you may get!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I had a great experience with my breast augmentation. Dr. Pirani was punctual and professional in his appointments and took the time to explain the procedure in a clear manner. The other staff including Naushin were very warm and helpful, especially when I encountered unforeseen issues on my day of surgery. The results of the surgery itself are better than I could have asked for, Dr. Pirani gave excellent post-op follow up in the months following my surgery. I would absolutely recommend his clinic to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found Dr. Pirani. I recently had a facelift and all of my eyelids done too. The results are beyond amazing. My husband can't even see the eyelid scars. We are both impressed! If you are looking for a gifted surgeon with excellent bedside manner, look no further. He is as good as everyone says. Thank you Dr. Pirani.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I recently saw this physician for under eye fillers. I am beyond thrilled with the results. It did take about a month to see the final results (which he did advise me of). I no longer have to wear makeup to cover up my dark circles. He is also very patient and kind. I cannot recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

I cannot say enough about how happy I am with Dr. Pirani. He has been very thorough and his results are absolutely incredible. From the very first encounter with his staff, I have been very well cared for. I am glad to have found him!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Great facelift experience! The results are remarkable. I stayed overnight for one night and the nurses were angels. I felt a bit nauseous that first night, but other than that, I've felt surprisingly good. Dr. Pirani has been so caring and has made me feel well taken care of at all times.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

Best bedside manner ever!!! Incredible patience and I look fantastic. Look no further - Dr. Pirani is fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. He was very thorough and explained realistic expectations for me. The results are better than I expected. I cannot recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

I saw Dr. Pirani in late 2016 December, for a lower facelift with neck and fat transfers. The cost was $17000.00. The service was good up until I started having issues in early 2017. In early 2017 I was not fully happy with the results and brought this to the Drs attention. I wasn’t happy because my skin wasn’t really pulled as tight as it should be and it only look really good when it was swollen. That’s when the Dr. took my before and after pictures which are very misleading because I still have swelling. I did still have some jowls after the swelling went down. The Dr. suggested more fat injections, so in August of 2017 I trusted the doctor and I had more fat injected into my face. This did not fix any of my issues, in fact it made it worse. After the swelling went down after the additional fat injections, my face started looking lumpy and misshapen. It was a SMAES facelift and I was told at the time when I got the facelift that the facelift can last anywhere from 5 to 10 years. This isn’t the case. Fast forward to May 2019 2.5 years later. I have jowls worse than before, my neck has fallen and isn’t tight anymore at all and the fat that was injected is lumpy and bumpy. My face is mishapen and you can see the transformation over the last 2.5 years. I should mention that I do not smoke or drink and I have a clean healthy active lifestyle and I have been running for 20 years with a normal weight. I tried contacting Dr. Pirani to voice my concerns and ask what we could do about my concerns. I was literally blocked by his office manager demanding that I pay $150 refundable booking fee. I refused to pay it because of the principal of the matter. That’s unheard of for a doctors followup. I mean isn’t it understood that if you pay $ 17000 for a procedure that you should be entitled to ask the Dr. questions and have him listen to your concerns ? Well after arguing and struggling with the Dr’s administrative staff I finally got an appointment in August of 2019. It was like walking into a lions den. The Dr. did listen to my concerns and complaints about his administrative team and then he listened to my facelift concerns. The Dr. then accused me of being a bad patient and that I cancelled many times. Not once did the doctors office ever tell me that I wasn’t able to cancel an appointment or rebook it. Then the Dr. went on to say that I have bad genetics and that I rapidly aged in 2.5 years. Not once did the Dr. take ownership of his work and he actually deflected the main point of my visit by focusing on his administrative policies. I actually walked out of the appointment as it was going no where and it was obvious that the Dr. would not address my issues and I was on my own. Since that appointment I have seen 2 wonderful surgeons in Toronto who advised me that fat transfers are not done anymore because they are too unpredictable not to mention the fact that the facelift should have lasted a minimum of 5 years, not 2.5 years. I really regret that I chose Dr. Pirani, I mean he was so nice and his office was really nice until they received my money and they totally abandoned me after I let them know that I had serious issues with his work.

Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr. Asif Pirani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Asif Pirani, is widely regarded as an expert plastic surgeon known for being technically gifted and meticulous by nature. He prides himself on using proven modern techniques to enhance the beauty and confidence of his patients. His warm and comforting demeanour reflects his sensitivity to the needs of his patients. Dr. Pirani is an expert reviewer for The Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, the official scientific journal for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He is frequently called upon by media outlets, news agencies, and magazines for his opinion as an expert plastic surgeon. Dr. Pirani is board certified by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. He is actively involved in teaching and has taught plastic surgery trainees in multiple universities here in Canada and in the U.S. Most recently, Dr. Pirani has taught at the University of Toronto and New York University. Dr. Pirani is a Toronto native and completed his undergraduate and medical training at the University of Toronto. During his undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, Dr. Pirani maintained a perfect cumulative GPA of 4.0. At the University of Toronto Medical School, Dr. Pirani earned the Alpha Omega Alpha Award as one of the top graduating physicians from the University of Toronto. Dr. Pirani completed his plastic and cosmetic surgery training in Vancouver at the University of British Columbia, one of the top plastic surgery training programs in Canada. During his time in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani became known as a very talented, attentive and caring surgeon. Accordingly, he served as the Chief Plastic Surgery Resident for the University of British Columbia. At the end of his training in Vancouver, Dr. Pirani was offered a highly prestigious and competitive Fellowship position to work in Manhattan, New York at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at NYU. During this time, Dr. Pirani worked with some of the world’s best plastic and cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Pirani earned the respect of his New York surgical colleagues as an expert in his field. After completing the University of Toronto Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Dr. Pirani was invited to join 199 Avenue Road in Toronto, which is widely regarded as the pre-eminent destination for cosmetic plastic surgery in Canada. With this invitation, Dr. Pirani established The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center is located at 199 Avenue Road, an accredited private surgical facility in Downtown Toronto’s Yorkville area. Dr. Pirani’s vision was to create a full-service Center dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality in cosmetic plastic surgery services. The Toronto Plastic Surgery Center and Dr. Pirani are dedicated to maintaining the highest of standards in patient safety, comfort, and discretion. Dr. Pirani will focus on helping you achieve the best cosmetic results possible while adhering to a strong sense of honesty and integrity. If you are wondering about whether cosmetic plastic surgery procedures can help improve your appearance and confidence, call us to book an appointment with Dr. Pirani.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)

• Breast Augmentation