Ratings for Dr. Dan Jolich

I was utterly disgusted with my visit to this office. The staff and personnel were awesome and very helpful; however, the doctor came across as very arrogant. He was in such a rush as if he were on some kind of speed. It was insane! He talked to his staff like they were not even human beings. I felt sorry for them. He talked the whole time not allowing me to fully describe my pain and symptoms. If you want detailed care and a thorough adjustment, I WOULD NOT COME HERE.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Great office, very friendly. Worked me in the same day I called. Doctor came in and gave me a surprisingly thorough exam, took some x-rays, then explained my x-rays and gave me a treatment. I was in so much pain that I could not sit down for more than couple of minutes at a time. Dr. Dan gave me a treatment after looking at my x-rays and I was feeling better right away. After I got home I received a phonecall from him asking me how I felt. I thought that was great. He told me what to drink water, use ice pack and sample biofreeze I got at his office for free. I am very pleased with the amount of attention I received so far!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012