Ratings for Dr. Yaakov Bentov

Amazing Dr. He did what others couldn't for my husband and I. He believes in personalized care. I had been to 3 other fertility clinics and struggled for 12 years. After one IVF treatment we are now pregnant. Throughout the treatment he encouraged me to contact him with any questions or concerns. Even if it were late at night on a weekend, he still replied within hours. I am so impressed by his care and knowledge. I highly recommend him to anyone with infertility issues.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Cool, reserved demeanour. Unless you ask, Dr. Bentov won't elaborate. If you are pursing IUI, natural, or IVF, YOU need to know what to ask at these monitoring cycles. Don't expect a lot of new information to come from him. Unless his medical student is with him, he won't say much. Would not recommend as a 1st fertility doctor. You can tell them he prefers to publish rather than treat.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017