Ratings for Dr. Sarah Mainguy

I had very complicated and stressful pregnancies. Dr. Mainguy addressed my issues with compassion, skill, and knowledge. She also adeptly addressed my partner's concerns. She took additional time and was professional while maintaining a genuinely caring attitude. She is one of the most phenomenal doctors that I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

My favorite doctor of all time! Dr Mainguy performed my oopherectomy. I felt relaxed and at ease with my decision to choose her as my surgeon. Dr Mainguy has been my Gyn for about 10 years now and feel fortunate to have her as my doctor. She REALLY listens to me, she is a extremely knowledgeable doctor, she is kind, patient, and understanding. She may run behind on her office visit but that is just fine with me. If I would like her to spend extra time with me I guess I had better understand when she spends extra time with her other patient. I just bring a book and relax until she comes in.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

One of my top doctor pics. She was referred to me through my GP - I have a long and complicated history. She REALLY listened and didnt dismiss any of my concerns as many of the other doctors I have visited have done in the past. Best bedside manner. Runs late usually- probably because she gives EVERYBODY time - worth the wait!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Sarah Mainguy is wonderful. She has the best bedside manner of any ob/gyn and really treats you as a partner rather than just a patient. She was open and supportive of all my choices and incredibly empathetic. She runs horribly late, but I think it's because she spends so much time with her patients -- which I definitely appreciate.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

I have a very complicated medical history and I was referred to this dr. She has always been very willing to listen and seemed genuinely concerned.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

I would trust my life with Dr. Mainguy. She is compassionate and really took a personal interest in our pregnancy. As a Gestational Carrier with the parents attending every appt she really addressed us all at every appt and calmed all our fears and "what-if's" and when it was all said and done she really took care of me, the patient. I had some complications and she made sure that I was well looked after and didn't leave me until she was sure I was out of the danger zone. I hope to carry again and will definately use her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

I've seen almost all the doctors in the Women's Health Consultant (WHC) practice, and she stood out as the least rushed, most interested in what I was saying about my pregnancy, and most likable. Also, she made some suggestions re: pregnancy related heartburn and rib-pain that really helped (and this is my 3rd pregnancy, so I've had experience w/this before!). All the doctors at the WHC office seem really intelligent and knowledgeable about women's health, but she has had the best bedside manner thus-far.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Very optimistic, upbeat and genuinely cares about her patients. She is a wonderful doctor - compassionate. She spoke to my mother (who was overseas) and comforted her. At that time, I was about to go in for surgery and she reassured her that she would make sure that she would take good care of me. It helped my mother through this rough time.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. Sarah Mainguy's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company