Ratings for Dr. Bonnie Marshall

By helping me with some difficulties I had Dr. Marshall actually affected change in the lives of the 70 people around me who cared for me. she worked with me for 5 years without ever becoming impatient with me. Her encouragement to take responsibility for myself and to demand to be treated with respect changed so much. She eventually put me in touch with dr. Chris Coboune, I had lifesaving lap band operation and lost over 100 lbs. I got my life back (est,20yrs , no diabetes, much lower blood pressure and a lap for my grandchildren to sit on. THANKS DR MARSHALL. signed. Holly Keil

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Always have the same answer with this doctor. "Come back in a couple weeks, and we'll see what changes." Reeks of double dip billing to healthcare and once got this response with repeating heart palpitations that would leave me unable to stand.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

She really cares about her patients and listens to them whole heartedly!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I found Dr Bonnie Marshall to be exceptionally caring and compassionate. Really down to earth and easy to talk to about personal things/anything. There needs to be thousands of Dr Bonnie Marshall's in the world !!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I have never felt so comfortable with a Dr. She is the most caring Dr I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013