Ratings for Dr. Danny Bisson

He's helped my daughter so much throughout the years with her mental health issues. Very grateful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Awesome. Really helpful. I'm blown away that he's been on the rez this long. I asked some elders and no one's stayed as long as he has. We are lucky.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Very nice man, very supportive as we went through very difficult times. He's been in the community for a number of years now and we've all noticed that our medical care has improved a lot. I appreciate having him around.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

This man was rude and verbally abusive to me as a patient and a coworker he should never have been given a license

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

He did good work for my daughter who was having a very hard time. I was there for a few of her visits and could see that he cared. Good job and thank you.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I've been going to see Dr. Bisson for some time now and I am very pleased. For me, the best aspects are that he is never rushed and takes the time to get to know me as a person. I've also been taking both my parents to see him on occasion and he is always so patient with them, especially my father who can be a handful even on a good day. Very helpful and knowledgeble. I hope he stays put for a long time because he is one of the better ones in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I wasn't planning on writting a comment but I felt the need after reading the negative comment above. I strongly disagree. We are in a small northern aboriginal community and Dr. Bisson has been comming here for a few years. Like most reserves, we have many problems with alcohol, drugs and violence. I can imagine how tough it would be to be a doctor in such a setting. His style is direct and to the point which some people may not like. As for my experience, I used to smoke. When I went to see him with symptoms, he immediately sent me for a special test that found cancer in my voice box. A surgeon took it out right away and told me that we caught it in time. I literally owe my life to those 2 doctors. Thank you Dr. Bisson for being there for me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Bisson was very helpful with my concerns, I found that he took the time with me to explain my condition and inform me about community resources available. My experiences have overall have been above average compared to other family doctors. I would recommend him to my family members. I've heard similar comments from a few others as well.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Bisson was boldly cold towards me as a patient!! Was loud and rude when he asked what I was there for? His demeanor was condescending and incriminating-intimidating! He is bluntly rude and disrespectful towards me which is why i prefer someone else. Many patients he serves are unhappy with him and have made verbal grievances about Dr. Bisson! He is not authentic to his doctoral services to the community members as a whole. He is judgmental of others and is influenced by other staff's opinions and attitudes towards certain groups.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012