Ratings for Dr. Farzad Dehnad

Excellent medcian a montreal que je vois Jusqu'à maintenant

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

This "doctor" should be avoided at all costs! He has crippled me through a badly performed bunionectomy/hammertoe surgery, DENIED being the doctor who had done the surgery when complications began, provided NONE of the necessary information regarding post-surgery care, excercise, etc. The SECOND surgery he did to "correct" the first resulted in a serious rare bone infection, followed by an "id" (immune system)reaction/crash, a foot that is more deformed than PRE-surgery, caused me to lose 30 lbs., my muscle and adipose tissue, my hair - and to this day, I cannot wear a normal shoe without pain - I now suffer from chronic pain syndrome and am forced to take a combination of numerous very strong, narcotic drugs - just to "manage". And I STILL have to have what has NOW become MAJOR surgery to RECONSTRUCT my right foot! Contact me if you hare his patient and have questions.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013