Dr. Nicole Look Hong

Ratings for Dr. Nicole Look Hong

An excellent surgeon, with a fabulous rapport . She made this worrisome event quite easy to get through. Surgery went well and I mended beautifully. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a top surgeon. Cancer is a very frightening word and she made her diagnoses with a great deal of compassion and knowledge. She answered all my questions and my reassured both my daughters and my husband of a successful outcome. You are the very best!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Look Hong just performed a lumpectomy for me and she was excellent. She is Very confident and reassuring and answered all my questions. During the surgery she removed all of the cancer including microscopic cells around it. I was very happy with the outcome and would happily recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had experienced bloody nipple discharge and on imaging radiologist found an extensive area in the right breast of calcifications with an accompanying mass in July. Then I was referred to Dr. Nichole Look Hong in early August. She was very kind, knowledge and thorough. After I was diagnosed as DCIS based on the Pathology biopsy and mammogram/ultra sound reports, she requested another MRI to make sure the measurement of the area of abnormality is accurate (then later it proved that the original mammogram/ultrasound reports were not accurate). After the MRI report, she then explained in details pros and cons of two surgery options to me and allowed me and my husband to ask many questions as possible. In the end, she did an excellent job through my surgery in early October and I was able to recover with minimum pains. I really appreciate all she has done for me. Thanks a lot Dr. Look Hong!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was diagnosed with melanoma and met with dr look hong . As scared as i was about my situation, i felt so much better once i met her. She explained in detail what her plans were for me and assired me i would be ok. In the end, she was right. She removed my cancer and i can now move on with my life. I will never forget her

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Excellent Doctor!An ANGEL with a beautiful smile that gives light and hope in you in the most scariest time .You are the best!Thank you!...Erveck O.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Thorough, friendly, confident. Always offered a full explanation of processes, diagnosis and treatment. Allowed plenty of time for my questions. During a scary and difficult time, I knew I could trust her opinion and expertise. One of the best doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Amazing, professional who truly puts the wellbeing of her patients first!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

She is young i guess, but she did an excellent job for me too.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She did an excellent job on my breast surgery. Pleasant n nice.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Don't look shock by her young appearance. I was very scared after my first visit as I was wondering if she would have enough experiance for my biolatheral mastactomy. OMG she was awesome my chest look beautifully flat. I am 35years old and I am not shy to go flat chested in YMCA and walk around. She did a very very good job and that is why I am tempted not to do a recostruction surgery because I am just so happy with my smooth flat chest :)thanks doctor Look Hong and sorry again for not judging you properly...Tania Markusson

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014