Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Johnson

She was great. We were terrified of losing our baby, and she calmed everyone down. Including the nurses. Explained everything so that we knew what was going on. Solid professional. Could use a better hair stylist, but I think she's used to wearing a hat. If you're giving birth in the South Fraser, seek her out.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Johnson performed my c-section. And I'm really happy with this experience. Everything went so smooth and fast. My baby is healthy and I'm healthy too. We left the hospital in 48 hours. She always was very responsive to me and answered all my questions. I'm really glad I chose Dr. Johnson.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

She handled my high risk pregnancy and created my birth plan which went so smooth. She was able to plan my induction and delivery when she was in the hospital which was so nice and thoughtful. She followed up when she didn't have to as she knew I was very anxious and scared with my complications. Love her so much! I would recommend her to anyone :) plus very polite and to the point!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

My mother was referred to her by her G.P. during exploration of ovarian cancer. She had no idea why and what we were there for despite my mothers doctor providing specific information and alerting her to the urgency of this appointment. When confronted about the lack of, not to mention redundant information she was providing us she, became defensive and countered with her own aggressive responses and displayed irresponsible and uncaring concern to a patient who is facing life or death outcomes. She danced around answers and treated us like we were morons and didn't realize the severity of what we were up against. I can go on and on about our experience but am grateful for one thing, even though I had to frustrate her enough with my persistence for factual answers, she went ahead and sent in a referral to Fraser Health / Cancer Agency to not waste any more of our time and likely to get rid of us. We remain at her mercy since she made the referral but let me assure you that it is in your best interest to do your own follow up with any urgent issues that need to be addressed. I admit the medical system is strained and am sure many people have had wonderful experiences with Dr. Johnson but I am definitely am not one of them.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

She was very helpful and explained things well. I was pretty nervous but her bedside manner helped calm my nerves.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Didn't feel too rushed considering the circumstances. Good bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

She is an amazing doctor. I am so happy that she was working the day I went in. She answered all my questions, took her time and made me feel extremely comfortable. I would definitely recommend her. Super friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Same review as below, she rushes through and only answer Q's in min. amount of word and never explain things clearly. She's also very careless and she makes you feel stupid for asking Q's. I was almost due for my 1st child and I never gotten instruction of what to do if I go into labour luckily she was on Vacation when I was almost due and Dr.Kim Louie took over and explained everything to me nicely and gave me a piece of paper that has info on what to do if i go into labour which Dr.J was supposed to give me on my last appointment. Staff was nice though.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Very disappointed with Dr. Johnson. She just rushes through your appointment and barely answers your questions !! Also you better do a self study about the tests you need to take during your pregnancy and remind her otherwise she forgets!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

She is very careless, cold, and looks that she is forced to do this job. She never explains anything to you even the critical matters and when you ask her she barely answers with a few words. I don't recommend her to any one , i was so frustrated and ended up changing her as my OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015