Ratings for Dr. Marvin Schwartz

What a wonderful Dr. Makes your visit a jolly one ,great sense of humor .Sure knows what he's doing, I would say he is no. 1 in my book ,Have a good day, you earned it.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Marvin is brilliant, caring and incredibly knowledgeable! I had a number of extractions, My wife has had work done and also my son (4 wisdom teeth) and others I have referred to him. He is amazing. You could not hope for better. I would give him 20 stars if I could. And no I'm not getting paid for this! The man and his staff are really the good!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Marvin Schwartz - I rate him a BIG TEN!!! His knowledge about TMJ is Immense. He is kind, offers Many options, punctual & his Staff is A+++ ( his Great sense of Humor puts you @ ease ) I can NOT say enough GOOD things about this Doctor & his Caring, HELPFUL staff!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

What an awesome experience having a tooth out . He was very professional , staff was so helpful and really look like they enjoy their job. Overall pleasant experience. Imagine that ,highly recommend Dr.Schwartz

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013