Ratings for Dr. Sergio Egiziano

Worst dentist ever (Sergio egiziano). Hit a nerve on my tooth while doing a messy filling leaving me in pain every time I bit down on the tooth. He put me on penecillin 3x when I did not need it, giving me other side effects. Kept telling me to take Advil when I did not have chronic pain. Simply did not listen & did not take accountability. He talks about his weekend to the assistant while working on you and is therefore completely unfocused and unprofessional. Completely diregarded me every time I would tell him I did not have pain consistent with that of a root canal, then told me I was allergic to the filling (????) then told me my nerve was decaying (confirmed with another dentist that my nerve was fine). In the end, he made a huge filling which was unnecessary for such a small cavity, causing it to hit my nerve. I just had a root canal done to fix HIS SLOPPY AND UNPROFESSIONAL WORK. thousands of dollars to have follow ups, to fix the first sloppy cavity he did, a root canal, a crown..... and yet NEVER took accountability or responsibility when I was there. Tl;dr - he is terrible, save yourself the pain and money and time and go somewhere else. He should not be practising.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018