Ratings for Dr. William Prusin

I was referred to Dr Prusin to get a couple of wisdom teeth removed. I found Dr Prusin to be polite, easy to understand, and helpful understanding what he wanted to do. He explained his actions and why he needed to do what he did. I had my wisdom teeth out at 2pm, and at 8pm I ate a warm meal. No complications. His staff were very courteous and polite.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

He has absolutely no beside manner. I had 3 of my wisdom teeth taken out by him. At my consult, he was decieving and seemed kind and understanding. At my follow-up visit after my surgery, he was condescending and rude. I told him that I couldnt feel half my tongue and he told me that my feeling would come back after 6-9 months. He provided no other explanation. What I found out was that he severed my nerve in my tongue during the surgery and thats why I couldnt feel or taste anything on one half of my tongue. I lived like that for close to 9 months. Unbeleievable. Now after about a year, I have TMJ symptoms. I am pretty sure this man caused this! Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015