Ratings for Dr. Lynsay Lane

This Doctor is amazing. I am so darn happy that I got her when I moved to Petawawa. She has seen the best of me and the worst each time since I first saw her in 2012. She always listens to my concerns, never pushed any medication that was not needed and will talk to me in a very detailed way of what is going on and solutions on what to do next. I have dealt with many horrid doctors in my life, Dr Lane is however one of the best . I would recomnend her to anyone moving here without question!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

always great to me and my family. works hard to see people in a timely manner. great nursing staff. rarely runs late.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Looks down her nose at "lower class" people and seems to hate her job

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have no issues with Dr Lane at all. She is very thorough and doesn't rush appts. The staff though is another issue. There is a lot of arrogance (or frustration manifesting resulting in lashing out at clients). It is very difficult to get an appt for sure. With patience and getting past her "guard" staff, once you have her attention she is very willing to book you quickly. Leave your number and have her call you and you can by pass her staff. That works for me.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

In 2 yrs i have seen her once. Either she is unavailable or they make me see the nurse practicionners at the centennial clinic. They make you see anyone available! How can you build trust with someone and talk about mental issues like post partum depression. I just recently gave birth on July 24, and haven't seen anyone yet! Today i got canceled for the 3rd time. He will be 3 months old soon and still hasn't had his vaccins. I am not impressed at all. I am 1 among many military wives and doing it on my own right now. It is very rude and unprofessionnal to tell a client to turn around at 8:30 am, all the effort i had to go through just to get there ( wake up the 2 kids before their time / breastfeed before/ feed the 3 yr old/ bring to the sitter and pay 40$....). It is a slap in the face, no support whatsoever!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

She's bilingual and very caring about hier patients

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Excellent care. She really listens and cares about me and my family. Thanks

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I am so happy to have a great doctor who has helped me overcome many obstacles. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013