Ratings for Dr. Laura L. Mackie

The best doctor I've ever had - plain and simple. She listens and then orders appropriate tests, etc. She doesn't brush you off or act like she's in a rush. I wish all doctors were like this. I wish she was also a GI and a dermatologist and a general physician, etc. I wish I could see her for all of my medical needs. Want to be a better doctor?, take a tip from Dr Mackie...listen to your patients...most of us might not hold a medical degree but we know our bodies and we know when something is not right or has changed!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I am a new patient of Dr. Mackie. She is a great doctor. She is professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. She listens to your problems and provides appropriate, accurate diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Mackie.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mackie for about 25 years. I trust her more than any other doctor I have seen (in any specialty area). She is intelligent, capable, honest, and caring.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. Mackie is punctual, intelligent and down to earth. She is genuinely concerned about your overall health.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Laura L. Mackie's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)