Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Lemaitre

Don't know who these patients are talking about! I have been a patient of Dr. Lemaitre's for nearly 20 years and have never experienced anything but attentive informative caring treatment. In fact I was diagnosed with a thyroid disease that she identified....not typically a concern of a gyn/ob! I find that Dr. Lemaitres office does run behind but because I assume that she is taking the time she does with me which is not rushed and thorough. I highly recommend Her and her practice.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I would not recommend this office. The treatment I received pregnant with my first child was awful. When I told Dr. Lemaitre about a week after having my baby that I thought I might have PPD and asked how I could get help, I was told "Just go to the ER if it gets bad". Really? You are an OB! You would think they would be more knowledgeable on the subject of post PPD. Luckily for me, the amazing doctor who actually delivered my child was able to refer me to a psychiatrist to get the help I needed. I was not even his patient, but he helped when my own OB failed me. I have since switched to the doctor who delivered my daughter. Once I saw how caring and kind and OB could be, I can't believe how awful the treatment was at Weston OB.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Everyone was very rude, and they always cancel the appointment last minute. I was pressured to make a decision on the spot and made me very uncomfortable. She is very judgmental and is not considerate. I would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Extremely rude, wait time is about 30-45 minutes. Dr. Lemaitre makes you feel like you are wasting her time, does not explain things properly. Office personnel are rude. Has cancelled multiple appointments.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Kathleen Lemaitre's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1988)