Ratings for Dr. David B. Thurber

Dr. Thurber is amazing! He is extremely kind and gentle. I had 3 wisdom teeth removed and it was a very difficult procedure. He was always available by cell phone and checked up on my frequently. You do have to wait sometimes prior to being seen, but he is worth it. Exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Thurber and his staff are incredibly helpful, and friendly; his office assistant is super funny and outgoing, which made me feel welcome from my first phone call. The wait to get in is a little long, but really no big deal - just keep in mind that a lot of patients indicate a good reputation! Dr. Thurber showed me my x-rays and explained what the procedure would be, and why it needed to be done. He was incredibly polite and mild-mannered, and really made me feel comfortable in his care, which is awesome because most medical professionals make me so uncomfortable that I have a hard time talking to them. I will have to submit another review after my surgery, but I was just so impressed by his office, his staff, and his own gentle mannerism that I had to review now.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016