Ratings for Dr. Alison Leung

Will never use Dr. Leung again. She would never stop talking, and is a terrible listener. She also comes across as very hyperactive, not so good in a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I find Dr. Leung very knowledgeable and into preventive measures. She specializes on kids' eye problems and seems to be great with kids so big plus there. She provided a lot of information on my daughter's condition, all paperwork is always in order for insurance company so I have not complaints whatsoever.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Made sure to be 5 minutes early for my appointment, which turns out was a waste of my time. Ended up waited 35 minutes for my appointment. When patent before me was done the doctor ignores me sitting there and ushers in to her office a girl that had just arrived in the office. Pretty sure I got bumped by some more "important" patient that they referred to by name. If you like to wait then she's seems knowledgeable enough.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015