Ratings for Dr. Gohar Choudhary

She's the coolest psychiatrist I have ever had. I've had her for a year and had seen like 8 the year before. So she fixed something up there! She's super professional but she won't bore teenagers and kids. She makes jokes that relate to u and they aren't like doctor jokes, and she doesn't make them until she knows your cool with her. She is working on spicing up her office a little. She's like- a human. Not a robot with a prescription pad, she called me many times to check up on me and there were hr long phone calls from her house to mine during crisis at 10pm. She doesn't get payed for that. She cares like a doctor should. She works hard and will answer any questions you have. Very careful with medication management and treatment for addiction. Will honestly do THE BEST thing in your interest for you. Love her!! =)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. Choudhary is a top-notch professional. She takes time to listen and answers any questions I have about the diagnosis and treatment. She has a lovely bed-side manner and I wish more doctors were like her. She has been a blessing to our family.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013