Ratings for Dr. Sekinat O. Mccormick

Waited for almost an hour to be seen for scheduled appt. After prolonged wait, were told nothing could be done but wait to see if situation improves see you in 6 months.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I took blood test saying my baby has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and this doctor still said its outgrowing pains i asked her why my daughter bones look like that split ankles and she answered me to give her more doughtnuts and the way I wont see her bones. I really hope u all get better experience than me but defently looking for another orthopedic my daughter walks and her foot its all the way in something that she said everybody walks weird. The only reason I'm posting this is because we all look for answers for our sick loved ones not somebody trying to be smart or make us feel that we are stupid even when blood test its saying diferent. I'm really sad that I didn't find somebody to really care what u r really going thru :'( I guess for her my daughter's happines and relief will be on doughtnuts and walking weird it's normal .

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014