Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Orendorff

Dr. Orendorff was great with my grandson, but his office staff is horrible, rude and very unhelpful, all I needed was some completed paperwork on a physical for my grandson and the receptionist Martha was so rude to me and stated the Dr. has more important things to do other than fax paperwork, and she hung up on me. His office would be awesome if he had a front staff that had a better attitude, they take away from enjoying a good Dr. Hopefully he will see all the statements on his reviews about his receptionists, they are horrible

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Completely unprofessional. The very very rude women that he has working at the front desk would rather argue with you than help. The stalled me out on a referral for my teenage daughter who has a mass in her lung. I will NEVER return to this office!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Orendorff has a wonderful spirit about him unlike some of the other doctors in town they are disrespectful they curse with you in the room and well I'm a Christian and don't like that plus he takes time with you and doesn't rush you out he gets things figured out and he isn't quick to give you drugs like most do too!! Dr. Orendorff is wonderful and so is his staff and I highly recommend them :) Guy and Kimberly Armstrong

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr .Orendorff is an amazing dr! He is so personable and nice! He has been a great family Dr to my family !

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I was very pleased with this doctors office,the staff was friendly and didnt have to wait long. My kids loved him and they said he was a cool doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Nursing staff is terrible, Dr. Orendorff does not make sure the patients are taken care of quickly and his staff is terrible. I will be looking for a different doctor that does not have a mean nurse working for him. Brandy needs to go or he will lose all of his patients!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Orendorff is knowledgeable but lacked a warmth with me that comes with time I assume. This was my first visit. He did not ask if there was anything else I needed and he just appeared to be very clinical and not family like, almost shy when talking to me. I waited quite awhile which is not acceptable and if it continues I will find another physician. The staff were friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. Christopher W. Orendorff's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Sallisaw, OK