Ratings for Dr. Erin L. Polczynski

The last straw was when she rolled her eyes and scoffed at me. She was rude and always copped me an attitude. I can honestly say I've never been so disappointed by a healthcare professional.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I can't think of a more perfect physician for a family. She's attentive, insightful, efficient, kind, and a good communicator. As a nurse whose seen a lot of doctors in action, it's easy to see when she's treating me as her patient that she's got great assessment and evaluation skills. If my kids were still young, I'd feel blessed to have such a thorough physician for our family. Since it's just me with a lot of complicated issues related to getting older, I feel lucky that she's been there for me when I needed her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

My entire family and I have been seeing Dr. Polczynski for about a year now. In my opinion she is an excellent doctor. Always very kind, a genuinely cares about her patients. We had gone through some difficult health times and she always made sure that we could contact her. I have great respect and confidence in her. She has always had great bed side manner and I have never seen her to be intimidating. She has great knowledge and if she maybe unsure she will get back to you and do the research for you. overall great doctor, and very trust worthy.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I went in because I was just recently bit by a deer tick while at my cabin. Ever since Ive been feeling terrible. I complained of a sore throat and terrible pain in my ears. Dr. Polczynski never bothered to look at my ears or throat and told me it was due to allergies and hormones. When I told her I didnt think it was either of those she got very defensive and rude. I will NEVER go back to her!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

This physician saw my teenage daughter today for the 2nd time. At our first visit, she got argumentative with dds dad when he disagreed with her so I went today instead. I have been dds step mom for 8 years and know her pretty well. This physician first tried to belittle my husband when he wasn't present then proceeded to interrupt and argue with me when I disagreed with her. She presents her opinion as fact to an impressionable teen in front of her intelligent, well educated parents. She may have passed a medical exam but she really needs to work on her listening skills and grow enough confidence to acknowledge her opinion is just that, an opinion - without getting defensive when people question it. She also needs to understand her role in a family as a medical advisor, not someone who can or should supersede a parent.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Erin L. Polczynski's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2009)