Ratings for Dr. Antonios J. Panagiotakis

Great Dr! I was sketchy about him cause cahill wasnt available but he turned out being GREAT! 😊

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

So caring, excellent bedside manner. Returns calls promptly and NEVER makes you feel like you're bothering him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Antonios delivered our first baby last week. Because it was our first we were obviously nervous but he set us at ease and as he went he explained everything he was doing. Highly recommend him and his colleagues and nurses, especially Cris...Fantastic practice!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I would not recommend as he did not seem to be knowledgeable

Submitted July 8, 2015

He is such an awesome doctor! Makes you feel extremely comfortable during any visit. Truly cares about his patients. I have nothing but great things to say about him! Very Down to Earth!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Panagiotakis is a great obstetrician: very kind, honest, very thorough, knowledgeable, so respectful and always patient: AND he listens! I'd recommend him (highly).

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Antonios has an excellent bedside manner! He takes his time to explain everything to you. Neurotic patients can be difficult for doctors - and being pregnant I had a zillion questions and no matter how silly he always addressed each one with humor and made me feel very listened to. I 100% trusted in his care and would highly recommend him to others in their pregnancy. Wonderful OB!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Antonios is very knowledgeable and explains everything in terms that are easy to understand. He is very helpful and puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013