Ratings for Dr. John P. Iafelice

Makes everything crystal clear and puts the mind at ease of any worries. Top notch Doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr I has made my pregnancy a breeze. He puts all my worries to ease. The best doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

A Blessing from God. This very caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and professional physician, truly demonstrates how outstanding medical personnel should interact with their patients. Ladies if you are in need of excellent care see Dr. Iafelice he is one of the Best!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I have been seeing D. Iafelice for over 20 years and would not want to see anyone else. His bed side manner is the best, which makes talking about anything very easy and comfortable. AND he remembers who you are along with your family. Awesome!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

TOP notch! I was referred to him by two other of his patients who both told me how wonderful he was. I was very nervous but he was amazing. Sooooooo nice and very knowledgeable. Explained everything and really listened! Made me totally comfortable. I see why my friends recommended him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. John P. Iafelice's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1982)