Ratings for Dr. Les A. Burns

Dr. Burns delivered my first son and will be delivering my second son at the end of July. I really can't say enough positive things about his practice and his staff- he is not the type of doctor to coddle his patients, but he is exactly the type of doctor that you want taking care of you and your children; he is confident in his work, direct, compassionate and he has a great sense of humor! He will only let you worry when there is truly something to worry about. My husband and I strongly disagree with any negative reviews he has received- although I understand he is not the doctor for everyone he is certainly the doctor for us. I trust him completely and, in all honesty, I don't trust anybody! On a side note, the girls at the front desk are efficient and super helpful. The nurse, Michelle, is amazing, she is the only person I know who can take my blood without making me cringe or having to poke around forever. The ultrasound technician that we've dealt with throughout both pregnancies is also incredible at her job (although I forget her name). You may have to wait a few minutes in the waiting room (usually only if you show up late for your own appointment) but they have plenty of great reading material. Highly recommended, don't let other people's negativity deter you from working with Dr. Burns and his awesome staff!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Mean Dr's who don't care about your health unless they can make money off you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I hope this helps http://www.summitmedicalgroup.com/doctor/kgoldman/

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

i was going to dr goldman who was associated with this practice. I was never informed that she was gone , i was sent a letter to make an appointment with her and when i called they told me she was gone and i could see dr. burns. i do not care to see him having read the reviews and hearing about him from my neighbors. i was told to fax a request for my medical records to her. office staff then called me a few days later telling me there would be a charge for my medical records. i think this is extremely unprofessional behavior due to the fact that i was not informed that dr goldman leaving nor given the opportunity to get my records from her before she left. I saw another reviewer said the same , i do no blame dr. goldman for this rude and unfeeling staff that works there. what a disgrace ! this doctor should be ashamed .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

WARNING! Do not make an appointment with this office. Horrible Experience. Have always had pleasant doctor experiences until I went to this office. Dr. Burns doesn't take the time to explain anything to you, and acts as if you are a moron if you don't take his word as fact. In addition to his smug attitude, I was terribly sick with a sinus infection when I went into his office, and he told me I'm not a responsible citizen because I didn't want the flu shot - while forcing me to be a part of some birth control survey - all kickbacks for his pocket! This is all this office cares about. THEN, to top it all off, his office sends me a $50 bill a YEAR later (after I've had all of my files transferred to a new doctor, and they failed notify me of any outstanding balance), their explanation was because they just got around to cleaning up their billing system!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Last time I went to dr burns, i had a 9am appt. I was seen into the room by 9:15. Dr burns didn't see me until 10. I was standing up ready to leave at that point. He then tried to push all sorts of vaccines that I don't need, and bashed my sister for delivering at Valley Hospital. I don't think Dr's should trash-talk other hospitals. He probably is pissed because he can't deliver there. The office does not accept credit cards, and dr burns told me himself that they were too cheap to get some sort of sqttelite radio for the office (hence the mind-numbing perpetual radio static). Poor overall experience every time- I will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I agree completely with the negative reviews! His staff has always been rude and he is always trying to sell something. I can put up with it once a year...but thankfully never went to him during pregnancy!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Honestly I can't believe these reviews. I'll be honest, I actually canceled my original appointment because of these reviews, but decided to give him a chance anyway because my primary gynecologist had referred me to Dr. Burns and said that he had a very reparable reputation. So I decided to trust my primary doctor's opinion because I admire him so much and I'm happy I listened. I'm going through a really difficult situation right now and Dr. Burns was more than understanding and attentive to my needs at this difficult time. His staff was extremely pleasant with me and patient. I also find that when you show kindness you usually receive kindness. If I ever needed to switch gynecologist would any reason I would definitely go with Dr. Burns.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Absolutely terrible!!! He will "convince" you to schedule an induction as early as 38 weeks. With absolutely no signs of complications or medical concerns. He simply "wanted to book me quickly since hospitals get booked rapidly"... and of course it had to be on a Wednesday, that's the only day he delivers.. What happened to being a doctor??!! and caring for the well being of your patients?? dropped him at 41wks, found another doctor that respected my decision of not being induced...That was the best decision I ever made! he sucks

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I have no complaints with Doctor Burns. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about my situation. He did not push me for unnecessary procedures or blood work. The only thing I did have a problem with was the wait time. I spent a total of two and a half hours in the office between getting an ultrasound and actually seeing the doctor. But over all I am very happy he made me feel comfortable and welcome.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Les A. Burns's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)