Ratings for Dr. Upender Gehlot

Apparently, some people have found this individual helpful. I am not one of those people. Another review stated that the “doctor’s approach” is “very poor and insensitive…makes quick diagnosis without detailed examination.” I concur, and wonder how many patients have had a similar experience and didn’t comment. The consultation itself was bizarre to say the least. As I was leaving, a Pharm rep arrived. The next day, I was instructed to pick up samples. Really? I’m depressed, not stupid. One med was properly called in. I took it once, and I now have an idea of what a panic attack is. Of course I was told to keep taking it. Of course that’s not gonna happen. So, if you feel like you need someone to try to intimidate you, help you dwell on the past, try to make you feel bad about yourself and provide with you with substances to turn you into a stressy mess, this is your guy. I can be sad and stressed out on my own, thanks.

Submitted February 25, 2016

After years of depression and anxiety I have finally been diagnosed with the right conditions and take the right meds. He is just wonderful and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr Gehlot was wonderful with diagnosing our child. His staff is very friendly, and his office is very nice.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

excellent provider of care - have been to see Dr. Gehlot three times and also see Rachel in the office as well

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Gehlot as well as his staff makes you feel comfortable. They definitely care about their patients. After spending years trying to find the right doctor I finally did. He is worth the hour drive I make to see him. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Finally, I received the right diagnosis for my mental health since I was 15 (I'm 30 now). Stephanie and all the staff were great, and the doctor was great at explaining my diagnosis to me.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Gehlot has helped our teenage son. Rachel has been a big help as well. The staff at Dr. Gehlot's office goes above and beyond to help. I can't say enough about how wonderful his staff is.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Gehlot is straight up with his patients. The staff goes above and beyond to help me when ever I have a question. Worth the wait, do yourself a favor and let him help you. Thanks for all you do!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Appointment ran on time, no wait in waiting room, staff very kind and friendly, very happy with my care.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Gehlot. Staff is wonderful! He is straight forward, has never rushed, listens and answers my concerns as a parent. I drive quite the distance to see him and feel its very worth it. I have refered people to him and they also found him to be very helpful . I give him and staff highest rating! Thank you Dr. Gehlot

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014