Ratings for Dr. Gincy Samuel

Dr Samuel was one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. She spent more time with me than most doctors, was a very attentive listener, and answered all of my questions thoroughly

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Samuel could have cared less about me. Was very dismissive and rude. Instead of trying to figure out what is wrong with me, she acted like she had better things to do. One review below states people who write negative reviews are negative to start with. That is untrue! I'm a positive person, but Dr Samuel is not. Just trying to save someone else from going through what I and others have gone through with her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

People who write negative reviews are negative people to start with. No matter which doctor you see .... All they do is to cure us ... So be respectful to one who is trying to cure us. Dr Samuel is my doctor and will always be my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Samuel was such a pain to go to. It was like she didnt even want to be there. She seemed to have no interest into our concerns. We asked her a questions about my boyfriends epilepsy, because they diagnosed him with epilepsy when they had no proof of it. She talked to us like we were stupid for asking her questions regarding my boyfriend having epilepsy or not. We just didnt want her to assume we wanted her to give us some evidence before just making the assumption that it was epilepsy. I felt like she wanted to be right more than she actually wanted to help us find out what was wrong with him. We switched to a higher rated doctor and are now on the right course into getting my boyfriend fixed. Her staff was enjoyable, but the system when you call them is all jumbled up. Also, you have to wait in the waiting room for about 20 minutes before they put you into a room, and then you have to wait about 30 minutes for her to even enter the room. The wait wouldnt be as bad if she was knowledgeable and informative, but we just felt alot of arrogance from her with no intellegence to back it up. My families experience was the worst we have ever had involving a doctor. I would not recommend Dr. Samuels to anyone. If you want answers and solutions, find a more knowledgeable neurologist. I promise you will regret going to Dr. Samuels!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Great doctor, listened to all of my concerns, answered questions appropriately. She was very compassionate and willing to speak to my family on the phone

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Samuel has absolutely zero compassion for her patients. I saw her in Nov 2013. She had already decided before she ever examined me that I had chronic migraines. She barely looked up from her computer and treated you like you were apart of the wall. My veterinarian is so much kinder and more knowledgeable than this woman. All she did was some pin pricking test, reflex exam and stated you need botox injections. Never listened to what I was telling her just blaming all symptoms on migraines, which I have never had in my life. Office called a week later and said very excitedly your insurance approved botox injections. After I saw her 2 times with the same horrible demeanor, and definitely acts as if she doesn't want to be there & you definitely don't want to be there. I told them I would not be back which they could have cared less. Needless to say, a few months later I went to UTSW and was diagnosed with the CMV virus & epstien barr virus. Had a spinal tap & opening pressure was high. So Dr Samuel I did not have chronic migraines or need botox injections that you make quite a lot of money off of. You might want to change professions and definitely take a look at how you treat people. Absolutely no social skills, and definitely need to open those medical books & dig a little deeper than blame everything on migraines. Oh but you have to care about the patients to do that. My 20 yr old son was absolutely shocked and irritated at how disrespectful, and completely uncaring as well as no attentive and unprofessional she was. Worst Dr I have ever seen. Almost unbelievable. ......

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Best doctor I have come across. She s vert attentive and listens to my problems.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

The staff was great, but the doctor is one of the worst I have ever met. She was socially impaired, disrespectful, belittling, unprofessional, late, unintelligent and she has skewed personal perspectives. Jency needs to find a different profession.

Submitted January 15, 2014

Referred to Dr. Samuel by my neurosurgeon. She is very thorough during the initial evaluation, listens to questions and provides a thoughtful response. Follow up visit was the same. Very comfortable with this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Gincy Samuel's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2007)