Ratings for Dr. Deborah J. Madden

I've been diagnosed with chronic beryllium disease and went to this doctor with severe shoulder joint pain and had been suffering from kidney stones. They did an x-ray on my shoulder and during that process I had to remind the x-ray tech she was x-raying the wrong shoulder. The doctor put me on 8 different medications, some for chlesterol and high blood pressure. None had refills. I called in for refills and everything was fine. When I showed up to the pharmacy the doctor had cancelled my re-fills. This was extremely inconviencing since I drove 30 miles and when I called and spoke to Rhonda she was rude, uncaring and unresponsive to my problem and told me I would have to drive another 150 round trip miles to see the doctor the next day. A phone call would have been nice. The whole office and nursing staff seemed to be man haters. Don't waste your time on this clinic. What a horrible experience. BEWARE !!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009