Ratings for Dr. John Rector

Amazing dentist, had many teeth pulled by him, and have yet to feel a thing. I didn't know you could get a root canal or a wisdom tooth pulled and not even notice it. 5/5

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I just received my third root canal from Dr. Rector. He does an amazing job no pain durning or afterward and teeth are feeling great. If you need a root canal he's the man to see! *note the previous comment (I believe) they are referring to Dr. Bill Rector Johns father. I would recommend the entire dental practice

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I am in my mid-thirties and have been going to Dr. Rector since my teeth came in. He is very knowledgeable, personable and extremely honest. He treats each client with respect, like you are his most important client. I live on the other side of the country and still travel back to New Brunswick to see Dr. Rector and I know I am not the only one! He has a number of patients that travel to go to his clinic. I used to have to drive all the way to Hampton or Sussex and am so glad his new clinic in Saint John is open. I highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Absolutely excellent dentist. Dr. Rector took his time, made me feel comfortable and I received great care. He's funny, and very knowledgeable for a new dentist. So glad he's my dentist!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012