Ratings for Dr. Michelle Kang

I have been suffering from migraine and headaches for my whole life since I was a teenager. I was referred to Dr. Kang by my co-workers who raved about her and told me that acupuncture may help with my migraine. I was able to book my appointment the next day to see Dr. Kang. She is both a chiropractor and an acupuncturist which is helpful for her patients as it provides variety of treatment options. I have received few acupuncture and chiropractic adjustments so far and I have not had any migraines that I usually would get every other day! I can feel the difference already and I regret waiting this long to come see her. The clinic is in the heart of downtown and easy to walk to from my work. I will be seeing Dr. Kang on regular basis to make sure I take care of my health. She also gave me tips on posture and getting myself out of bad postural habits which seem to be very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I was terrified to see a chiropractor -basically because I grew up hearing my parents say they would paralyze you even though they knew nothing about the practice and neither had been. Dr Kang is amazing! She really knows her stuff, she listens to you and is sure to explain how your body may react to the treatment. I trust her completely and would recommend her in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Absolutely horrible. I went to get ART treatment for my Plantar Fascistic injury. She asks you to come in twice a week for 30mins without really taking the time to understand the issue and the actual ART therapy is performed for like 5mins. Totally useless and waste of your time and money. There are a lot more better Chiros in Toronto. In addition, the staff is rude and unpleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Kang is very friendly, and she really knows her stuff! With her accurate practice she fixed my backpain, I feel better after treatment! She is paying attention to all details and proactively discovers all related spine and bone issues on your body!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Michelle Kang at Emkiro is amazing. I was having bad migraines and repetitive strain injury and she fixed me right up. She uses a multi-disciplinary approach - chiropractic adjustment, TENS, accupuncture, ART massage, and all work really well. She is very sweet and gives you really good tips on how to stretch and take care of yourself in between visits. Her staff are also lovely and they call you the day before to remind you of your appointment. They take cash, debit and credit cards. Dr. Michelle is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012