Ratings for Dr. Dorrin Birch

Does anyone know if Dr.. Birch is still practicing? I have been smoke free for 12 years, want to send someone else to her. I was not a believer until I went and it worked...I had tried everything else with no success. Does she do this for weight loss?

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I smoked for 20 years. Never really wanted to quit smoking. However, I knew if i continued I would end up like my parents with severe emphysema and COPD. The first time didn't work for me and I did experience withdrawal. Dr. Birch said this can happen to people with strong personalities (which I do have). I called and got an appt for the following weekend and have been smoke free since. No withdrawal with the second session. So happy I gave this a chance. Made quitting a thousand times easier. 7 months smoke free!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Over 3 years smoke free. Honest, helpful service. My husband smoked 2 packs a day - until we saw Dr. Birch. It worked! No "slips" and decreased cravings. It's worth it.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Smoke free after 25 yrs. I smoked 4 packs a day. never touched another after 1 accpuncture treatment. i have thanked god for you many times

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Smoke-free after 45 years. This treatment works like magic. Great staff, beautiful office, wonderful doctor. Thank you. Do yourself a favor if you smoke ... quit now. Dr. Birch is retiring soon. Don't wait and go to someone else. Don't wait, do it NOW.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Best doctor for acupuncture for smoking cessation. Makes it almost easy to quit smoking.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Dorrin Birch's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1982)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America