You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Erica Alex

This doctor is very nice but the staff is very rude and do not give appts. 1 of them doesn't even understand english and the other one is always on the phone to her family. They never answer the phone ever and don't return messages.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

terrible doctor. always tells me i am normal even though i feel horrible. doesn't care to assign any tests to further verify any issues i may be feeling. she doesn't seem to have very much knowledge in this field of work.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

A very good and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Wonderful doctor.very knowledgeable. Made me feel very comfortable and listened to what I had to say. The other doctors that I have been to, are always are in a hurry, and hardly take the time. But Dr. Erica took the time to listen. I did not feel hurried. Her diagnosis was right on. Thank you Dr. Erica!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Very good doctor. I feel sorry for the comments given. Just becuse you have to drive down to visit the doctor she cannot be bad or your friend is not allowed to abuse the public system just because he is **** on his own. Shame on you for wrinting such comments.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

She is completely rude, she made me come from my job in Trail all the way to Castlegar to fill out a form, which she didn't need me there for. I was under so much stress my face was swollen and in complete anxiety. She said, "what's the matter with you? You look old!" I was like, excuse me did you just say that out loud? She said 'yes', I could have matched her level of compassion by telling her off, instead I told her she was sacked and no longer my doctor. She also saw my friend in ER in Castlegar because he was suffering major alcohol withdrawal, but instead of sending him to Trail hospital, she let him leave in the state that he was in to walk home. She is no longer here according to her staff who I have known since being a child, hmmmmm.....wonder why??

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I would not see this doctor, her attitute totally sucks.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Erica Alex's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is very nice but the staff is very rude and do not give appts. 1 of them doesn't even understand english and the other one is always on the phone t..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "terrible doctor. always tells me i am normal even though i feel horrible. doesn't care to assign any tests to further verify any issues i may be feeling. she do..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst Dr you're going to have. She doesn't know anything plus waits your time. All she does is gives you prescriptions. And her reception is super lazy and ..."

June 3, 2015