Ratings for Dr. Shahram Shadfar

Recently took my daughter to see Dr Shadfar and was unimpressed with his his arrogant and condescending attitude towards both myself and my daughter. I will not return.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

he is rude! just cares about money!!!! I don't recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

He is only about the money!!! Messed my daughters tooth do bad it had to be extracted by another dentist!!! He is rude and not friendly at all. I don't know with that attitude fr him and his staff how they work with kids all day!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

His dental work wasn't good and he is so rude to his staff. Unacceptable

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I had my daughter go to Dr. Shadfar recently for full sedation and dental work and we were extremely pleased and impressed with the professionalism and integrity of Dr. Shadfar. He is wonderful with kids and made my daughter feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him as a pediatric dentist! Overall, we received excellent service!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

The stuff wasn't unhelpful and not professional. I hate such a customer services.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Another money grabber. Had to do another x ray for my 4 years old daughter as the one done by another dentist 2 days ago was apparently not good enough. Staff is rude and not helpful. Administrative fees are ridiculous. Bad experience. Will never come back.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

doctor wasn't confidant and had very questionable treatment, went to another dentist on the north Shore - go to other pedoatric dentist on westveiw. Staff wasn't very helpful or very friendly for a kids dentist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr Shadfar is a great knowledgable and expirenced doctor. He knows how to work with kids . My daughter loves him . I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

My experience with him was great, so friendly and my son loves him

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016