Ratings for Dr. Lyana Sisca

lovely manor and very knowledgeable busy as all obgyn but worth the wait

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Sisca is an amazing doctor and human being. I came across her in the ER of a hospital and she was a godsend. Had it not been for her, I would have been discharged from the ER with serious health ramifications. She examined me and told me I needed emergency surgery and she performed same successfully. She works very hard and really cares about her patients and unlike many other doctors, actually takes the time to listen to you and explain things and processes to make you feel comfortable. I felt very comfortable in her presence and she made me feel calm by her practicality and kindness in what was a very stressful situation.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Sisca is patient, kind and extremely knowledgeable. The wait to see her is sometimes long, but so worth it. She is a caring doctor with all of her patients and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Great doctor, very patient and understanding, would recommend. but the appointment timing is far behind

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Sisca was very friendly, knowledgeable and made my daughter and I feel very comfortable and well taken care off. A very kind caring physician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I had a very Pleasant experience with Dr. Sisca even though she came in for her night shift and told me I needed a emergency c-section. She explained everything and made me feel relaxed even during the surgery and later came to see how I was doing and told me that she had ordered some strong pain relieving medicine if I needed which I did not need.she was polite and very professional and I felt confident in her in a very short time.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014