Ratings for Dr. Lyana Sisca

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I had a very Pleasant experience with Dr. Sisca even though she came in for her night shift and told me I needed a emergency c-section. She explained everything and made me feel relaxed even during the surgery and later came to see how I was doing and told me that she had ordered some strong pain relieving medicine if I needed which I did not need.she was polite and very professional and I felt confident in her in a very short time.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Lyana Sisca's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, very patient and understanding, would recommend. but the appointment timing is far behind"

May 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sisca was very friendly, knowledgeable and made my daughter and I feel very comfortable and well taken care off. A very kind caring physician. "

November 30, 2015