Ratings for Dr. Anna Weir

She is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable in her craft. Very professional and sincere. 100% would recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been using Anna's services for 10 years or more. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and her treatments are extremely effective. I now live on Vancouver Island but I visit Anna every time I return to Port Moody.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I have been visiting Anna for the past 2 years. She has been exceptionally helpful in recvery of my chronic back pains. She is quite friendly and personable. Has had many years of experience and you can definitely tell. She seems to go out of her way to ensure her patients are well taken care of. Definately recommend if you are in the area, well worth it. Not your typical adjustments are made, seems to be more involved with the patient physically. Things such as soft tissue massage/alignment. Also gave me many excerisizes to do in spare time to aid recovery.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012