Ratings for Dr. Sean Cruze

Found Dr. A. Cruz very knowledgeable on skin conditions,he performed an elliptical incision to remove a facial biopsy. Does extremely fine stitching on face which barely leaves a scar. He is quiet but does answer all questions. I am sure a plastic surgeon could not have done a better job & the wait would have been much longer than 1 week.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I first saw Dr Cruz in February. He was not interested in hearing what I had to say, minimized my experience and generally seemed uninterested in anything that might require an effort (ie follow up).He simply prescribed an NSAID (without telling me the potentially serious side effects)and said I would get over it. I felt dismissed and made to feel as though I was exaggerating my symptoms. I saw another doc who referred me to a rheumatologist immediately and I have since been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Dr Cruz shouldn't be practising medicine if he doesn't want to actually do anything for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Unfriendly, condescending, not interested in your questions, seemed miserable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I left the walk-in appointment early, in tears, due to his being unwilling to understand my emotional state after years of pain. He was unwilling to accept my research into side effects of a particular medication, stating that the internet was not acceptable. Uh, that would depend on where on the internet one gets their information, would it not???? I guess official research doesn't count. Won't go back. EVER! If feel my intelligence was insulted and my condition unimportant to him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012