Ratings for Dr. Dale Rimmington

Excellent surgeon who cares and has great expertise.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Very helpful; doesn't push for unnecessary surgery. Cleared up my shoulder problem with minimal intervention. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Amazing doctor, caring, passionate, I was very lucky to have been refereed to him. He is easy to talk to, and takes the time with all your worries and questions. Amazing surgeon, I had the fastest recovery after my surgery. I will definitely come back if need more repairs in the future. Strongly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Just visited dr rimmington. What a lovely man. Felt at ease and his staff are lovely to. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Very professional. Listens to what you say. Have been to other specialist refered by work cover who wss rude. Should be more doctors like Dale Rimmington

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

My opinion, great Doc, relates well to me as a patient. have absolute trust in him and his surgical skills and knowledge. Lucky to have been referred to him !

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dale has repaired both of my shoulders and my knee, to the extent I have 95% use of those limbs. He is caring, compassionate and a wonderful technician. IMHO, he walks on water.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr Rimmington incites confidence, trust, hope and reliability. He is committed to his patients, skilled at what he does and remains humble . He is a very special person. I'm very grateful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Can't recommend dr. RIMMINGTON ENOUGH. He is very caring, competent, knowledgeable, dedicated and has great bedside manner. Available for emergency concern on the Saturday. Did total knee replacement. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I have had 4 knee operations through Doctor Rimmington, including 2 knee recos. My siblings have also gone through him for shoulder surgeries. I have honestly not met a kinder, more honest and thoughtful doctor. His first option is never surgery but he goes out of his way to look after you before, during and after surgery. He even calls outside of working hours when necessary. Would honestly rate him and refer anyone to him!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017