Ratings for Dr. Agnes Kenny

Doctor seemed unconcerned about my concerns as a patient. Two weeks after first visit I had follow up visit and she acted as if she had never treated me before and and gave me the same exam as the first visit and still was unconcerned with my chief complaint. Her answer to everything was that it was because I gained a little weight over a 2 year period. Gaining a little weight in 2 years doesn't cause you to get sick over night. Changing PMP and will not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I have been very pleased with Dr Kenny over the last year and a half. In my first appointment, she spent a great deal of time with me, and asked a lot of questions. I've often been frustrated with doctors who only focus on one symptom without looking at the whole person. Dr Kenny asked a lot of questions about work, stress, marriage, etc that all make a difference to your care. She does not seem rushed and took my preferences into account when suggesting treatments. Finally, I suffer from migraines. I've done a lot of research on treatments, and Dr Kenny was aware of the latest treatments and suggested them before I brought them up. I've been very pleased with her care.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

terrible!! Not helpful, doesnt seem to care about what the patients say. ignores what i said. Told me she was gonna do something then doesnt do it, then denied that it even was discussed. Then tells me she has no time to address my concern and to make another appointment! And at one point tried to get me to retake blood work that came out ok because she thought it was wrong. so very disappointed in her. going to a different doctor! One who cares! Not one who is in it to pad her wallet! one who remembers me and doesnt treat me like a "new" annoying patient every time I come in to see them! If you want quaility care AVOID Agnes Kinney!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

The Dr. Isn't very friendly. Doesn't seem to be listening! Is very un-sensitive to a patients pain.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Very cold and uncaring. Seems to not be up to date on current medical advice.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Agnes Kenny's Credentials

• Mem Univ Of Newfoundland, Fac Of Med, St Johns, Nfld, Canada (Grad. 1977)

Providence