Ratings for Dr. Raffaele M. Corbisiero

Good doctor with a decent bedmanner. He stitched me up nicely and only downside was I felt too many antibiotics prescribed were unnecesary, but what do I know, right? I didnt take them and still made it through well. He needs to get himself a portal or a website since he's practically invisible online and that's a minus these days. Who doesn't have email communication with their doctor's office in 2016? Come on doc, step into the new era!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Doctor Corbisiero, or Dr. Corbi, is one of the most caring doctors you will ever meet. He goes above and beyond for his patients, all in a very genuine manner. Surgery is a nerve wracking thing to have to go through, but having a great doctor performing it definitely puts your mind at ease. He is approachable, kind, skillful, yet kind, all wrapped up in a great personality. I will always be grateful to him and will keep him in a special place as part of my cancer story of survival.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Corbisiero is a good doctor, he is very down to earth and puts the patient and family at ease. He is definitely an advocate for the patient at all times. I appreciated the fact that his wife worked with him when I was going for follow ups. His office is a bit old fashioned, but that's not really important since he is a great doc.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013