Ratings for Dr. John Wedge

Dr . Wedge and his staff have been amazing! My son was diagnosed with Legg Perthes Disease at age of 8 had surgery almost right away. After over a year of me fighting to have my son diagnosed with this I had no refferl to this man only a diagnosis and his staff worked very hard to get my son into see him. My son had his first surgery an it was very successful. Upon going back for many check ups the Dr again had to book surgery for my son to have his femur bracket and pins out. This surgery was booked and preformed within a months time. Again Dr Wedge was wonderful with my son....and myself. We will continue to see him for future check ups until his retirement. This Dr saved my son's mobility when no other doctor wanted to take the time.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Wonderful doctor! My daughter walked up a set of therapy stairs yesterday...shes been in a wheelchair for 3 years an 6 weeks after surgery she's walking with a walker! ! Every day is improvement. ..she will be a child again and not someone in constant pain! Thank you!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Not only is Dr.Wedge a talented and recognized surgeon and orthopedic professional, he is also a great professor. Dr. Wedge unlike the majority of specialists I've come across does not view you as another patient but rather as another human being that needs help. If it wasn't for his immeasurable sympathy and care I would have been in a much worser position.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

If it wasn't for Dr. Wedge I wouldn't be walking. Thanks to him my leg is pain-free and the leg length discrepancy which once caused me to limp is now gone. He responds quickly to my emails and always answers my questions on time. He is also very patient and educated with in what he does. I would recommend this doctor to anybody having hip pain.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

This disgusting human being only cares about money and is willing to talk anybody into any operation to earn an extra buck. His operation on me left me scared and wounded and worse than what I was before. He didn't tell me his students would be watching and he purposely didn't clarify the recovery time prior to surgery. The nurses at the hospital were very rude and unsympathetic. I hope karma bites back at this pathetic human being along with his staff and everybody else that contributed to my suffering.

Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. John Wedge is not only a compassionate doctor and human being. He is brilliant. I would not be walking if it wasn't for his work. He is dedicated to helping kids who have disabilities. I'm one of those kids that grew up :)and was better for the care I received from Dr.Wedge.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

He is not a good doctor. He operated on me when I was 8 years old, however even though the pain has gotten worse in both my hips, he won't do anything about it and says I should live through it until I'm old enough to get a hip replacement. He also forgot to operate on me again to take the pins out of my hips, so now they're stuck there and I have to live through every winter feeling cold down to my bones - literally. Thanks a lot...

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012