Ratings for Dr. Rashid Malik

Very rude and unprofessional. Working with him must be a nightmare .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

My previous Dr didn't return from vacation his office suggested that I find a new Dr. I contacted the Trans Canada Medical Center and had a meet and greet with Dr Malik, and he excepted me as his patient about two weeks ago. I was in to see him again this morning for a physical and found him to be very good. He was willing to listen to my concerns, and was happy that I was following my treatment plan for Type Two Diabetes, and that I had lost about 20 lbs. I didn't find that he was rude or condescending. I have actually started to like him already, which took longer for me to do with my last doctor. My last two visits with Dr Malik I was in the exam room within five minutes, and only waited about ten minutes for him to start my exam.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Mr doctor Malik is a true professional,and a great deal of knowledge i think he knows the ones that are trying to milk the system ,i seen a patient trying to get in because he had shampoo in his eye,if you are sick,Dr Malik is a very caring physician

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I never see doctors and this horrible man is the number 1 reason why... he is very rude. I tried explaining to him what pain I was going through and he cut me off and said "I'm the doctor I went to school for this I know what I am doing u don't need to go into depth" I was sitting there in shock. My appt literally lasted 2 mins and he left the room and threw a prescription at me. So disgusting won't go back. Nurse was nice felt bad she had to work along side a money hungry creep.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Does not listen to anything that a patient states. He is condescending and rude, and doesn't believe that someone without a medical degree can know that something is wrong with there own body. I wouldn't let my worst enemy see him let alone anyone I like.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Very unhelpful and rushed. He tries to get rid of the patient as quickly as possible. He seems to hate his job.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Very attentive and caring Doctor - we're lucky to have him around. He's probably not your guy if you want someone to explain how to deal with the common cold (some people just want to be spoon fed and waste tax payer dollars) but if you need good clinical reasoning for the right diagnosis, he's your guy! I've always found him to be very knowledgable and efficient.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I found him completely terrible. My son was in so much pain and he had really bad sore throat, and he didn't spend any time listening to us and infact just rushing. It was Friday and I insisted if he can recommend something as my son can't even swallow anything. But he didn't care. I find such doctors in medical field without any notion for public service. I didn't even find him knowledgeable. Terrible terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I have nothing but awesome things to say about him. He treats you with respect and is extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

AMAZING physician! I think the negative reviews are written by patients who are drug seeking or who just have unrealistic expectations, because this doctor goes above and beyond the call of duty. Wish I could nominate him for an award! I've referred my whole family and my kids absolutely adore him. He is an asset to our community, thank you for all you do Dr. Malik!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016