Ratings for Dr. Rashid Malik

Finally a doctor that’s so easy to talk to and doesn’t judge you, actually listened to me and treated me like a human being and helped me get over my addiction issues, wish Id have met him earlier

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Lucky to have him as our doctor. Never makes me or my kids wait much, works late some days which is great so I don’t have to take time off work, really knowledgeable, my son had a really rare disease and could have been paralyzed he figured it out in time and got him into the hospital within 2 days. A genuinely nice, caring, friendly and thorough doctor and easy to talk to, keep it up doc.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Saved the function of my hand by correctly diagnosing something which other doctors missed. He knows his stuff and is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

beware of dr malik.. when i injured my back a year ago i was unaware there was so many options for me to get better without medication. he told me to quit my job and wait for surgery and take hardcore drugs like oxyconton and morphine. thank god i refused and decided to do my own research online! i believe in what goes around comes around so i am not writing this review to be malicious but i am doing this so that people can be aware and explore other options because hardcore drugs pushed by doctors can really ruin your life. i am fine now no surgery no drugs and no pain. did not have to quit my job or anything. be safe out there god bless.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Very rude and unprofessional. Working with him must be a nightmare .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

My previous Dr didn't return from vacation his office suggested that I find a new Dr. I contacted the Trans Canada Medical Center and had a meet and greet with Dr Malik, and he excepted me as his patient about two weeks ago. I was in to see him again this morning for a physical and found him to be very good. He was willing to listen to my concerns, and was happy that I was following my treatment plan for Type Two Diabetes, and that I had lost about 20 lbs. I didn't find that he was rude or condescending. I have actually started to like him already, which took longer for me to do with my last doctor. My last two visits with Dr Malik I was in the exam room within five minutes, and only waited about ten minutes for him to start my exam.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Mr doctor Malik is a true professional,and a great deal of knowledge i think he knows the ones that are trying to milk the system ,i seen a patient trying to get in because he had shampoo in his eye,if you are sick,Dr Malik is a very caring physician

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I never see doctors and this horrible man is the number 1 reason why... he is very rude. I tried explaining to him what pain I was going through and he cut me off and said "I'm the doctor I went to school for this I know what I am doing u don't need to go into depth" I was sitting there in shock. My appt literally lasted 2 mins and he left the room and threw a prescription at me. So disgusting won't go back. Nurse was nice felt bad she had to work along side a money hungry creep.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Does not listen to anything that a patient states. He is condescending and rude, and doesn't believe that someone without a medical degree can know that something is wrong with there own body. I wouldn't let my worst enemy see him let alone anyone I like.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Very unhelpful and rushed. He tries to get rid of the patient as quickly as possible. He seems to hate his job.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017