Ratings for Dr. David Lloyd

Professional and informative a truly great Doctor and competent in his field, ILl miss him! He's retiring and will be missed ...Just hope there is someone else to fill his class act shoes!!! Thank you Dr Lloyd for helping me out each and every-time, your the best!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Very happy with Dr. Lloyd. He was thorough and dIdn't make me wait. He explained what my problem is at my first visit and did not put me through unnecessary investigations that I was not looking forward to. Very nice guy.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Great doctor, He really took the time to listen to me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have a family history of GI conditions, so have seen a lot of gastroenterologists in my life. I found Dr. Lloyd very patient, kind, and helpful. He is definitely one of the very best doctors I have had.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

One word... JERK Just because he may look at butt holes in his profession doesn't mean he needs to be one. This doctor is BY FAR the most insensitive, unprofessional and most demeaning and arrogant doctor I have EVER come across in my life. I was having GI problems and my doctor referred me to him to get a colonoscopy. I met him, went through my health history and there is something very bad that happened to me that he had enough lack of respect to respond with words completely uncalled for. He was rude, demeaning and disrespectful. I got upset and cried and he asked me what I wanted out of the appointment. I told him a colonoscopy and his fuse went short, continued to be rude and told the receptionist of his to schedule one and walked out. I went back to my doctor, told her what happened and I canceled any further appointments with him and found someone with respect and humane emotion. I do not recommend this GI to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Very good bedside manner, pleasant to talk to and sent for more testing as the first was inconclusive, very happy with him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Great physician. I was seen in a timely manner for seeing a specialist. Caring and very informative.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Lloyd is the most caring, thorough, and knowledgeable doctor I have ever had. He came in early and made the time to see me at short notice and went out of his way to make me feel calm and comfortable with the procedure I had done. When he found that I needed surgery, he immediately called the surgeon to explain my situation and advocate that I be seen right away. I have never had a physician who has gone to such trouble for me, been so professional and kind, or been so comprehensive in his examination and review of my symptoms. I wish my other doctors were like Dr. Lloyd.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Tells the patient one thing and their insurance company another. Doesn't seem to keep in touch with insurance companies and other doctors in a timely manner. Blames his staff for not transcribing his notes, therefor not knowing the actual condition of his patients or the last time he saw them when questioned. Doesn't seem to read the information supplied from other doctors. Assumed negative habits based on appearance. Sends information to the patients doctor stating the patient needs a procedure,as in surgery, and then doesn't follow through

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Lloyd is a very punctual and caring Dr. I would highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013