Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Knight

I really like Dr. Knight and felt confident with her...until she recently decided to pack it up and move back to the UK! Called today for some test results and was told this information. It stinks! Back to the family doctor hunt for us.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

This is not a Dr. She prescribed Meds for me 2 different times and messed them up. The first time, she wrote out a prescription which was suppose to be shots for 1ml doses of B 12 but she made it out for 10 ml. Luckily the pharmacist caught the mistake and when he called the Dr., she was some rude to him. The second prescription, she photocopied the presciption and gave me the photocopy. When I went to get it filled, the pharmacist wouldn't accept it. plus I am on meds for the rest of my life and all my other doctors would prescribe them for a year at a time but not her, she would only make it out for a month at a time. I am not going to waste my time and wait for a couple hours at a time for a piece of paper every month. She is every irresponsible.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

She has fantastic bedside manner and does everything she can to put you at ease. She was able to explain everything and left me feeling reassured (when I was extremely paniced). I would reccommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Amazing! Orders the necessary tests to put your mind at ease and doesn't doubt your concerns. The people who commented down below obviously weren't playing their part as a patient..we need to be open minded too just like doctors are expected to be open minded for us :)

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

I love Dr Knight! She's an oddball but hey, she knows what she's talking about! She's very caring and I genuinely feel confident in her answers! She also doesn't judge you or pass things off to be anxiety. Yes she's a bit weird but she's a great doctor and there aren't a lot out there like her. I have not found her interrupting at all, she asks how I'm doing and she lets me answer.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Recently moved to N.S and needed a family doctor. Learned that Dr. Knight was accepting new patients in our area. Met her for the first time and feel very dissapointed. Will be considering writing a complaint with how I was treated. She did not ask important questions regarding my health complaint and history, did not listen and continuously interrupted. Very condescending, rude, and showed no compassion for my concerns! Was told things were "normal" and rushed out of the office with 2 prescriptions and a google website to do my own research and get my explanation that way. I am in the process of securing another local doctor and would not refer this doctor to anyone....unless you enjoy being interrupted and spoken down too. NOT IMPRESSED!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

She is the rudest doctor I have ever met. She prescribed antibiotics for my son after listening to him breath. Of course, we got a second opinion, of course she was wrong. Her appearance, unkempt, sloppy, and her personality, actually frightened my son. And she had an unusual odour. I feel sorry for anyone who is treated by her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Knight is amazing. (and I don't use that word lightly) She cares about her patients, she's not dismissive and she's proactive. I have never had the quality of care with any other doctor in my life- and I'm 29. She's amazing. Her receptionist is new and disorganized (the walk in receptionist is stellar) but I'm certain that will come with time. As a patient, I'm thrilled with Dr. Knight and I'd recommend her to anyone. She's the best! If you're looking for a doctor you can be comfortable with- it's her! I'm so thankful to have found her - give her a try, you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012