Ratings for Dr. Sanaa Talat Helmi Ahmed Helmi

I agree with what the other person said. Be careful with this doctor. She is quick to force medication on the children without taking time to understand the issues. Ask questions and be careful if you are taking your children to her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

She was very helpful, knowledge and so friendly. Sure will miss her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I must say after dealing with my Mental Health for over twenty years. I've never met a doctor as wise, friendly,helpful. I could go on and on. Instead I'd love to share what Dr Helmi has done for me... FIRST AND FOREMOST. I'm alive and doing extremely well all because she took the time and heart to point out things about myself that I should love and cherish and that I was WORTH living for.. My thoughts of her were not very fond after that meeting. Due to the fact she had to other option but to hospitalize me... She cared more for my life than my feelings towards her, before I seen Dr helmi i have been hospitalized many different times with no success.. However Dr helmi, stuck with me, her words, and kindness.. I made an appointment to go and see her on my own will. I was again hospitalized but this time it was MY idea.. I heard what she said.. She told me if I give in now there's nothing to look towards. Suicide is not an option, they're so many to consider.. In which I FINALLY started my road to recovery.. Which includes medication (I was dead against) that help me regulate the chemicals in my brain, along with Mental Health day treatment. Today I'm proud to say I've not been in the hospital in over three years, I've stayed clean from all self medicating substances, last year I even stopped having a desire to drink and have had three occasions where I actually social drank.. Dr Helmi, Gave me a life I couldn't even dream of having, never in my life did I believe I could be in a secure life, WITH NO THOUGHTS OF ENDING MY LIFE!! I'm writing this review as I just found out that this incredible doctor,will be starting a new journey of her life, and for anyone who's looking for a doctor to take the time to help you feel worthy of life, love and beautiful dreams.. Dr Helmi shows her patients a way to a beautiful light.. I highly highly recommend her.. From a patient of three and a half years

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Horrible doctor, doesn't take the time to talk to you properly before forcing medication down your throat. No empathy for patients whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

This person shouldn't be a dr !! Without any time given many assumptions made about a family member of mine !! Lives can be ruined with not a thought of care from her !! Seems very drawn and no bedside manner People come to u for help !!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Reported me to the MTO when she knows nothing about me. Now I have no license and two car payments. Thanks a lot ....

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Not good very rude and she have no knowledge She was not helpful

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

This doctor should not work with children! She made so many mistakes and gave my children antipsychotic medication which have horrible side effects and now need to ween off!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I think Dr. S. Helmi is the best Psychiatrist I have ever had. She lets me be who and what I am but has not returned any of my email. I think that is OK. It would be nice to get a reply but not essential. Unless If she wants me to stop sending her email she should send an email to that affect.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I found Dr. Sanaa Helmi to be very riendly, insightful and genuinely helpful.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013