Ratings for Dr. Deepika Tiwari

Completely satisfied. She excellent doctor. She is very responsible.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Deepika is simply the best gynecologist I ever met. We got our baby delivered at Artemis last month. It was a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I gt my delivery done from Dr deepika tiwari this june. I think we all need a Dr who is cool headed and has the ability to keep her patients calm , even in a complication..So she has dealt with my Clittle complicated ' case wth ease and right guidance. She is knowkledgable and keeps a track on her cases very closely. She is very accesible and gives a personal touch to all her cases. I wud definitely recommend her to my frends nd relatives . Anchal

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

she is an excellent doctor. we were very much satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr Deepika is very passionate about her work, and highly knowledgeable. More importantly, she is quite accessible thru whatsapp or sms, so often i used to send my reports without the need to actually take off from office. I met some other women who have consulted her, and the feeling is mutual. I wish her all the best.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

One of the best doctors i have come across - Beautiful person, highly professionaland very responsive

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I met dr Deepika in May this year. She is very professional, and caring, everything that we look for in our doctor. i always suggest to all my friends to meet her, for any Gynec problem.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I consulted Dr Deepika last week. Got her name through Internet. I found her highly professional and supportive. We were very satisfied to have made this choice.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I had been visiting Dr Deepika for last 6 months for my pregnancy. I had got her reference through internet, and read some good recommendations. When I first met her,we liked the way she explained to us about the changes during my pregnancy, and what to expect. She had given me a plan for diet and supplements, plus the tests and scan schedule.I completely trust her, and am happy to suggest to my friends, or anyone who needs a good gynecologist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012